International Business Consultant Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS|
|Profit driven and quality conscious business analyst with 7 years of progressive, international experience. Proven track record of significant revenue and profit growth. Experienced at building successful home improvement/kitchen furniture retail operations from the "ground up." Take pride in ability to motivate, energize and lead to successful outcomes. Sincere and honest with a high level of personal and professional integrity. Genuine team player, committed to organizational success. Known for excellent interpersonal skills; interact favorably with clients/staff from all cultures and backgrounds. Bilingual English/Russian.|
FJK, Inc., New Haven, CT
2000 - Present
|• Collaborated with executives from Exigen Group, a multi-national IT solutions provider, to design and develop a performance support system for the sales force.
• Spearheaded the formulation of the company business strategy. Conducted analytical market research to identify and develop methodologies to introduce revenue management systems to large, retail chain operators. Reported directly to the president.
• Teamed with senior managers from KPMG to develop a comprehensive business strategy to position a company spin-off for an acquisition by a Fortune 1000 corporation.
SFB Corporation, New York, NY
1999 - 2000
|• Supervised business planning for a container shipping subsidiary with a work force of 20,000.
• Identified problems and proposed solutions based on research, interviews, observation and documentation analysis.
• Presented results to company's top executives. Presentation provided compelling evidence to implement alternative models for workflow/customer relationship management system to be used by the subsidiary, and ultimately, divest the subsidiary. Subsidiary was divested within one year.
Romanov Enterprises, Hartford, CT
1995 - 1999
|• Developed and established a successful high-end kitchen furniture retail operation from conception to completion in an economically challenged region.
• Recruited, trained and managed all employees, from sales staff to technical personnel.
• Achieved profitability during first year; Compound Annual Growth Rate over 40%.
• Created two more retail operations due to high sales demand and the expansion of product line to include home improvement items and household furniture.
• Devised and implemented comprehensive sales and marketing strategies to ensure consistent profit optimization.
|•||Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project 2000,MS Front Page, Visio, Simply Accounting, Internet, scan, fax and HTML.|
University of Connecticut, Hartford, Connecticut
|M.B.A., International Business|
|Key Courses: Management, Human Resources, Business Strategy, Marketing, Accounting and Finance.|
Connecticut College, Fairfield, Connecticut
|Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other International Business Consultant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the International Business Consultant resume sample.