Law Enforcement Software Developer Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE LAW ENFORCEMENT SOFTWARE DEVELOPER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Combining my law enforcement background and my computer programming experience to create law enforcement software which will maximize coordination, cooperation, and efficiency; while maintaining human interaction.|
|• Over 30 years' progressive experience in law enforcement. |
• Law enforcement background with knowledge of the software requirements for creating coordination, cooperation, and efficiency while keeping human interaction intact.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in developing macros and software programs.
• Logical, analytical, detail oriented, intelligent, and thorough.
1971 - 1999
|DETECTIVE SERGEANT, 13 YEARS/SUPERVISING SERGEANT, 3 YEARS/PATROL OFFICER, 10 YEARS|
|• Effectively led 2 multi-agency task forces and 4 major homicides. Investigated variety of cases. |
• Implemented a dictation/transcription system for department which enhanced efficiency.
• Developed high-end macros in Word and WordPerfect. Built successful prototypes for investigative case notes database, assignments database, major case information management, and search warrant generator. Developed departmental web site.
• Experienced on PC network with links to IBM mainframes and Stratus mini computer. Software knowledge includes Enfors, Access, Word, WordPerfect, Lotus 1-2-3, Excel, Photoshop LE, PowerPoint, C/C++ programming, and HTML 3.2.
|Police Science, UMD, CAD, SCIC licensed, and FBI.|
|South Carolina Police Officers Association|
|Cannon Regional Law Enforcement Training Association.Local civic organizations. Spoke on white-collar crime.|
St. Mary's University, Collegeville, NC
|History and computer science coursework|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Law Enforcement Software Developer Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Law Enforcement Software Developer resume sample.