Leasing Consultant Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE LEASING CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS|
|•||5 years of solid customer and client service communication in a problem solving environment|
|•||Strong communication and rapport-building skills|
|•||Hardworking, goal-oriented, highly competent and team player oriented|
Fairfield Management, Gaithersburg, MD
2002 - Present
|• Develop and maintain applications to create reports that assist in the weekly market update.
• Work one on one with residents to solve property conflicts
• Comply with county laws regarding fair housing.
• Work closely with Housing Office Commission in finding people housing.
• Compose legal document between Fairfield Management and residents.
• Audited onsite files and records to comply with Fairfield Residential Standards.
Chevy Chase Bank, Gaithersburg, MD
2001 - 2002
|Leadership Trainee (Assistant Branch Manager)|
|• Performed daily routine bank teller duties.
• Other tasks included opening accounts, financial advising, conducting and distributing bi-weekly tests.
• Management roles consisted of interviewing, training new employees, processing payroll as well as
conducting daily sales meeting with staff and management.
• Acted as Supervisor when Branch Officer was out of the office.
D.C. Marketing Enterprises Inc, Delray Beach, FL
2000 - 2001
|Marketing and Research Development Assistant|
|• Developed ideas on advertising campaigns for start - up companies and subsidiaries.
• Interviewed clients and conducted survey management for different groups of populations.
• Exhibited power point presentation to clients, management of different department team as well as executive management members
|Bachelor of Science, Psychology/ Communication|
|Emphasis in Industrial Psychology and Human Resource Management|
|SKILLS & LANGUAGES|
|• Software: Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and WordPerfect
• Intermediate use of sign language
• Excellent public speaking skills as well as expert human relation skills
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Leasing Consultant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Leasing Consultant resume sample.