Legal Intern Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE LEGAL INTERN RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Eastern Connecticut State University
|Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Minor: Psychology
GPA: 3.65, Cum Laude
|Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher; Statistical Minitab, SPSS, Accounting Banner program, Internet navigation and research|
Adult Probation, Williamsburg Court House, Williamsburg, CT
2002 - 2003
|• Intake and Assessment/Supervision
• Conduct interviews to determine background including family life and social structure
• Determine high/low risk status; make referrals to various programs and treatments
• Meet with juveniles under Youthful Offender program to develop communication and determine factors contributing to present behavior
• Investigate restitution claims; research secure information; perform record checks
• Complete Pre-Sentence Investigations (PSI) and Level of Service Inventories (LSI)
• Supervise clients
• Student Activities Accounting Office, ECSU
ECSU, Wilson, CT
2000 - 2003
|• Balance budgets and maintain files; handle checks
• Maintain accounting records for student activities/clubs and administration accounts
• Field inquiries for student activities regarding compliance with laws, regulations and policies
• Market Data Retrieval
Dun & Bradstreet, Shelbourg, CT
2000 - 2000
|Utilize telecommunications skills to compile research and verify data|
Williams Brothers, Darby, CT
1997 - 2000
|Service Desk Personnel/Cashier|
|Provide outstanding customer service and accurate retail sales transactions|
|Big Brother/Big Sister Program, Wilson, CT (2002 - present)
Volunteer Big Sister
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Legal Intern Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Legal Intern resume sample.