Library Professional Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE LIBRARY PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Home: Phone #|
|City, ST ZipCode||E-mail: Email Address|
- Results-oriented professional with extensive experience in diverse areas of library science, research and retrieval, information desk management, cataloging, and documentation.
- Skilled in researching and retrieving information within library settings.
- Demonstrated excellent knowledge of research tools, library holdings, and the Dewey Decimal System.
- Ensuring compliance with library policies and procedures.
- Comprehensive background in records management, report generation, and data entry.
- Excellent leadership abilities concerning team initiatives.
|Erie Public Library – Erie, PA |
|1998 – 2006|
- Played a key role in identifying needs, researching diverse subjects, locating in-house materials, and securing resources through inter-library loans for all patrons.
- Maintained full responsibility for Community Information Reference collection.
- Utilized the Internet to answer reference questions on diverse subject matter.
|Philadelphia Public Library – Philadelphia , PA |
|1992 – 1997|
- Managed all facets of library science within a high volume branch.
- Researched library holdings and retrieved information relating to various research topics.
- Provided high level of support relating to all operational matters.
- Spearheaded the development of electronic database records for new materials.
- Executed the logging of bibliographic and circulation history successfully.
- Prepared paperwork related to the acquisition and return of nationwide inter-loan materials.
- Handled all areas of cataloging efficiently.
- Facilitated children's Read Aloud programs for small groups of elementary students.
Bachelor of Science, Library Science
Rutgers University – New Brunswick, NJ
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Library Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Library Professional resume sample.