Management Consultant Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|Senior executive with more than 15 years of experience in sales and marketing, operations, human resources, and finance. Background includes strategic planning for start-up operations, turnarounds, and joint ventures, including licensing of intellectual properties. Successfully grew revenue, increased efficiency and productivity, reduced costs, improved operations, and expanded a company globally. Strong expertise in the development and production of corporate audio and video programming, product development, and product design and packaging. Computer skills include Microsoft Windows 98 and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).|
Brinson Resource Management, Dallas, Texas
1996 - Present
|Secured a management consulting assignment with a high-tech venture capital firm to analyze the human resource functions of a high tech start-up company. |
• Prepared a proposal for building and implementing a human resource management system that included job descriptions and job performance standards.
Devon Miller Corporation, Carrollton, Texas
1990 - 1996
|Senior Vice President|
|Managed all operations of a $7 million international corporate training enterprise with up to 70 employees. Areas of responsibility included marketing, administration, finance, operations, international marketing and license, and technology. Interacted with lenders, vendors, promoters, distributors, chief executive officers, chief operating officers, marketing directors, and business owners. Directly supervised the chief financial officer, and marketing, human resources, operations, product development, and manufacturing managers. Maintained total profit and loss responsibility. |
• Designed and built a new distribution center that reduced errors in customer shipments, improved shipment time, and increased customer retention rate.
• Negotiated several licensing agreements including book publishing contracts and international distribution that increased revenue by 5% to 10% of gross each year in lieu of direct buy-sell agreements.
• Developed and implemented a human resources department to accommodate the growth from 6 employees and $250,000 to 70 employees and $7 million in annual revenue.
• Served as the 40lk and profit sharing plan trustee.
• Instituted human resource management system that included job descriptions, performance standards, performance reviews, hiring evaluations, and employee recognition programs (improved morale extensively, reduced turnover, and upgraded the quality of management).
• Assigned additional responsibility for marketing operations in 1994.
• Recognized and corrected an inherited debt of $1.2 million caused by a software application error (negotiated vendor reduction and payment plan while maintaining flow of inventory, invoiced all receivables, and implemented new accounting and operating software applications within 60 days).
• Edited and published a monthly worldwide publication entitled High Performance Magazine with 27,000 copies distributed to individuals and corporations globally.
• Created and implemented risk management policies and procedures to handle all insurance needs of the company (continuously upgraded property and casualty insurance, as well as special insurance for tours, seminars, and special events).
Devon Miller Corporation, Carrollton, Texas
1985 - 1990
|Vice President of Production|
|Coordinated and directed all video and audio production operations, as well as distribution. This included facilities management and real estate related activities. Supervised a warehouse manager, production manager, shipping and receiving supervisor, chief engineer, and a total of 20 employees. Maintained total profit and loss responsibility, and managed a $1 million budget. |
• Created a subsidiary of Devon Miller called Devon Copy to handle all commercial duplication and distribution of audio and video cassette programs.
• Designed and supervised the installation of a full audio recording studio, audio and video duplication facility, an a fulfillment and distribution facility (initially saved over 25% in COG, improved product quality by 100%, and reduced defective product returns by over 50%).
• Produced over 25 hours of video training programs and 175 hours of audio programming, in addition to development of companion curriculum for the instructors.
|United States Air Force - Sergeant E-4 - Awarded Airman of the Year|
|EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
|Bachelor of Science|
|Certified Facilitator of Corporate Training Programs - Devon Learning Systems |
Management Accounting and Joint Venture Training - American Management Association
St. Mary's School for Special Needs Children
1997 - 1999
|Helped raised $200,000 consistently over each of the past three years, which is the highest amount ever achieved in this organization's history.|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Management Consultant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Management Consultant resume sample.