Management Professional Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address ♦ City, ST ZipCode, Country ♦ Email Address ♦ Phone #
Director / Consultant / Project Management
- Ignited 30% growth, the highest rate in company history, by restructuring logistics through the implementation of daily progress data sheets, layout forms and cost initiatives. Developed rapport with clients to secure solid customer leads.
- Reduced expenses by restructuring vendor contracts to streamline daily shipments.
- Instrumental in driving a large scale logistics improvement project by redesigning layout and structure to expedite production and ensure on-time delivery; efforts increased company sales. Streamlined operations by implementing cost coding for labor tracking.
- Effectively trained, developed and supervised three employees by demonstrating hands on leadership. Consistently provided excellent customer services by rapidly resolving problems, maintaining ongoing internal and external communication, successfully negotiating contracts and ensuring the utmost product quality.
Six Sigma, Project Management, HTML, Oracle Fundamentals, Financial Management
MS Project, MS Office Suite, People Soft, Statistical Analysis (Minitab), Linux
Licensed Insurance Agent 2003, Public Notary 2008
Rubicon Technology, Inc
|Customer Logistics Manager-Franklin Park, IL||2000-2003|
- Joined the rapidly growing manufacturer of synthetic sapphire and the third largest distributor worldwide to coordinate and oversee production planning, and customer relations.
- Evaluated costs, resolved customer issues and enforced contractual requirements.
- Provided Customer Service and International Sales: Japan, Greece, Ireland, Russia, Ukraine, and Australia.
- Taught cultural diversity workshops to increase productivity in all knowledge areas of manufacturing.
- Initiated vendor contracts for a provider of mortgages, remodeling and other services.
- Oversaw 13 external vendors by effectively allocating services and ensuring billing accuracy and establishing efficient workflow.
- Responsible for budget control, P&L and account reconciliation.
Xerox Document Company
|Customer Account Executive-Des Plaines, IL||1998-1999|
- Negotiated Business Service Client Contracts on behalf on the world’s premier provider of imaging products and services.
- Reviewed contract language and financials, terms and service level requirements using PeopleSoft software. Investigated and resolved discrepancies.
- Oversaw sales staff compensation.
- Prepared quotes. Managed and processed account changes. Established resources needed based on contract stipulations.
- Oversaw daily operations, customer services, sales, operations, inventory, training, scheduling.
- Optimized employees’ (32-50) performance by fostering a positive work atmosphere based on teamwork.
- Demonstrated expertise by dramatically reducing cost expenditures while increasing productivity and accountability through goal setting.
- Increased profitability over three consecutive years in the access of $200,000 per quarter.
Triton College River Grove, IL Certification Linux
Northwestern Business College Chicago, IL Computer Programming AA Degree
Taylor Business Institute Chicago, IL Electronic Engineering
AMA / American Management Association Member 2004
PMI / Project Management Institute Member 2005
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Management Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Management Professional resume sample.