Managing Principal Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MANAGING PRINCIPAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address · City, ST ZipCode, Country · (H) Phone #
MANAGING PRINCIPAL / DIRECTOR
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ~ FINANCE ~ GLOBAL OUTSOURCING
Customer-focused executive with proven results recruiting top-of-the line clients, such as Walt Disney, TIAA-CREF, Office Depot, and Nike. Exceptional ability to lead and motivate, generate profits, exceed sales and profit objectives, identify problems, and provide solutions. Strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills; international business experience.
|· Client Relations||· Strategic Analysis|
|· Banking & Finance||· Human Resources|
|· Sales Forecasting||· Marketing|
|· Matrix Management|
|WACHOVIA CORPORATION, New York, NY||1987 to present|
Progressed through the following positions (tenure carried from legacy companies)
|PRINCIPAL. OUTSOURCING AND HUMAN RESOURCES||2005 to present|
Responsible for all HR outsourcing opportunities in the northeastern United States. Work with
existing and prospective clients to develop business for total retirement and benefit outsourcing
(defined benefit, defined compensation, health and welfare), as well as all associated value-added products (outsourcing and consulting). Identify and establish target markets; work with others within the organization to craft marketing strategy for maximum growth. Serve as Wachovia “ambassador” at industry events.
- Closed $2 million in sales in a 10-month period, working with clients such as TIAA-CREF, Scarborough Alliance, Wackenhut, Messier Services, and MetLife. Additional sales of $8 million in final stages of pipeline.
- Improved customer satisfaction and increased client sales by 23% by enhancing and upgrading services TIAA-CREF s provided to its 8,000 employees and retirees.
- Led the implementation of innovative, sophisticated offerings to help MetLife leverage Wachovia technology and services without impacting its own identity or branding; new and upgraded products were seamlessly accessed by end customer.
|NATIONAL DIRECTOR, PRODUCT SALES GROUP||2003 to 2005|
Established sales operation from the ground up for products such as transfer agency, global stock plans, merger and acquisition services, and demutualizations, as well as their associated value-added services. Managed group P&L, led seven-person staff, formulated “go to market strategy” for prospective and existing clients, and worked with outside calling firms to launch campaigns. Mentored staff and provided internal “up-sell opportunity” training to Wachovia Financial resources.
- Led generation of $10 million in new business against a $42 million business plan.
- Recruited high-impact clients, including John Hancock, Schlumberger, BestBuy, Federated Department Stores, and the Walt Disney Company.
- Established key metrics and implemented reporting structure to measure effectiveness of start-up operation.
|VICE PRESIDENT/SALES CONSULTANT,WACHOVIA INVESTOR SERVICES||2001 to 2003|
Managed sales of shareholder services, global stock plans, and other value-added services; acted as Wachovia liaison with financial consultant community. Led and mentored 12-person team.
- Secured $5 million in recurring revenue against a $3.2 million sales goal.
- Recruited major new clients such as Aramark, Boston Scientific, Interpublic Group, Office Depot, and Nasdaq.
|VICE PRESIDENT, EMPLOYEE PRODUCTS||1996 to 2001|
National responsibility for Employee Products Group business development, specializing in global equity-based programs: stock options, restricted stock, employee stock purchase plans, and all equity-based awards.
- Increased legacy business recurring revenue from $2 million to $16 million.
- Recruited major new clients, including Bayer, General Mills, Nike, and Eastman Kodak.
Additional Relevant Experience
AVP TEAM LEADER, WACHOVIA FINANCIAL SERVICES, 1991 to 1994
CORPORATE TRUST OFFICER, CHASE MANHATTAN BANK, 1987 to 1991
Education & Certifications
B.S., Business Administration, University of South Carolina – Columbia, SC
Certified Financial Planner certification, 2005
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Managing Principal Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Managing Principal resume sample.