Marketing and Sales Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MARKETING AND SALES Manager RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address • City, ST ZipCode, Country • Phone # • Email Address
BUSINESS MARKETING · SALES MANAGER · BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Solid experience in management, training, strategic planning, buying, budgeting, financial reporting and leadership qualifications in fast-paced environment. Establish sales goals, initiate cost containment processes, provide hands-on training and motivate personnel. Well-informed in current best practices.
- Understand overall industry position and appropriate competitive strategies in market development. Decisive yet flexible in responding to constantly changing demands of staff, customers and operations throughout the company to achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profits.
- Well-developed oral and written business communication skills. Good listener and motivator with exceptional interpersonal skills. Respected team leader. Established competence in customer relations. Detail-minded with good eye for balance and organization. Skilled and creative in resolving problems.
- Professional, self-motivated, dependable and loyal individual. Build close relationships with customers. Consistently follow-up, close sales and drive results.
- Ambitious and career-focused. Take initiative to gain complete knowledge of product or service. Armed with information and preparation, deliver logical, consultative sales presentation in response to buyer’s needs. Use sales aids to augment presentation and answer objections with facts and data.
|Boff and Deft Supply Co. – Flat Rock, Michigan||2001 – Present|
MARKETING, BUSINESS CONSULTANT, STORE MANAGER
- Promote brand integrity for the finest hair, nail and skincare products and manage sales strategies for 400+ accounts for full service salon distributor providing products to salon and barber professionals in the Midwest.
- Selected as store manager for new store location. Achieved sales growth each month.
- Trained personnel to perform tasks of manager, fostering employees’ sense of accomplishment and boosting employee retention.
- Developed new outside territory; consistently achieved sales growth.
- Opened support store and promoted product integrity. Implemented personnel training class. Grew territory.
|Gerring’s Catering Inc. – Salem, Ohio||1989 – 2001|
|SALES MANAGER / ROUTE SUPERVISOR||1993 – 2001|
|ROUTE SALES||1989 – 1993|
- Demonstrated exceptional proficiency in fast-paced industry of mobile catering. Built and managed customer relations with 400+ accounts in 50-mile radius. Filled in when needed on routes, kitchen, office and receiving departments. Performed customer service, inventory control and cash management.
- Trained, oversaw and coordinated sales staff of 16.
- Identified and successfully launched two routes. On second route, increased sales 100+% in less than two years.
- Reduced sales staff absenteeism rate to 1.6%. Personal attendance record of 1 day missed in 7+ years.
- Oversaw inventory planning and control, standards, manager development, budgets, sales technique training, productivity, analysis, quality of customer satisfaction and personnel administration.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Marketing and Sales Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Marketing and Sales Manager resume sample.