Marketing Communications Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Marketing Communications professional with 12 years experience in international public relations, with an emphasis in pharmaceutical, high tech and consumer products industries. Expertise includes:
Science Company, Natick, MA
2001 - Present
|Marketing Communications Specialist|
|Coordinate and manage international communications, print production and Web site strategies.
• Fortify divisional, regional and international communications by producing marketing materials to support existing product, procedure and educational information.
• Participate in team environment with external resources, Creative Services and Marketing Communications groups to assist and facilitate product-marketing strategies.
• Manage print production for designated division projects to expedite and confirm availability of intercontinental materials through in-house resources.
• Assist IC (inter-continental) marketing team and regional marketing communications coordinators with the development of global communication strategies to execute and support objectives.
• Participant with Global Internet and Extranet Task Forces to develop and support Web communications and publications, including cross-regional performance and maintenance procedures of Web site launch.
• Develop evaluation tools and procedures designed to assess performance and identify areas for improvement.
Software Company, Framingham, MA
1996 - 2001
|International Marketing Coordinator / Web Master Assistant|
|Planned and executed International Trade Shows, Marketing programs, Public Relations campaigns and held position of Web Master.
• Managed $100,000 program budget and allocated monthly coop funds.
• Composed marketing collateral, direct mail components and manuals for high volume mailing campaigns.
• Produced and maintained International sales and marketing manuals and circulated competitive data, marketing, selling and press release literature.
• Served as Web Master controlling Intranet content and graphic display and monitoring web site traffic.
FJK Corporation, Natick, MA
1992 - 1996
|Customer Service Representative|
|• Functioned as team member to exemplify, chronicle and implement up to 35 trade shows annually.
• Led team in design and implementation of new page layouts, packaging and documentation of customer manuals and created promotional literature and newsletters.
• Processed annual principal reviews and presented marketing analysis and sales reports.
• Interfaced with Public Relations firm to orchestrate off-site functions.
Highland Corporation, Waltham, MA and Framingham, MA
1990 - 1992
|Marketing Communications Consultant|
|Recruited to assist with developing a marketing plan for this start-up company.
• Designed company logos and participated in creating marketing literature to promote visibility of corporation.
• Coordinated company's first trade show including banner design, promotional handouts and organization of events.
• Produced direct mailings for offsite sales meetings.
• Developed and implemented text, graphics, links and buttons for two Web sites.
|Microsoft®, Visual InterDev® 6.0 Professional Edition, Straight HTML, Homesite, QuarkXPress, CorelDraw, PageMaker, PhotoShop, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, FTP/cuteFTP|
New England College
|Bachelor of Arts, Communications and Marketing|
|Henniker, NH (1986-1990)
West Sussex England (1989-1990)
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Marketing Communications Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Marketing Communications Manager resume sample.