Marketing Professional Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MARKETING PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Efficient quantitative and qualitative Market Research Professional · Proven history of improving operations and increasing profitability (ROI) · Analytical, results-oriented, problem solver · Work well both as team member and independently · Multitasks several responsibilities and projects simultaneously · Able to prioritize and operate proactively · Detail, quality improvement, and big picture oriented · Effective liaison, troubleshooting external and internal client issues · Skilled negotiator, successful at crisis management and with supervision of diverse groups · Excellent common sense, judgement and decision-making abilities.
Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, ACT, Packrat, Saw Plus, DAD, Internet
- Project Management: Successful line management of more than 500 research projects worth over 3 million dollars.
- Productivity: Instrumental in 1000% growth of client base of pharmaceutical market research consulting firm representing $1.3 million in revenue.
- Database Management: Initiated improvements in database management and sample selection process that reduced recruitment time and project costs by at least one-third.
- Performance: Effectively completed the most complex projects with 25% less manpower.
- Initiative: Saved employer over $10,000 by creating in-house agency.
Ornith, Lincolnshire, IL – Market research consulting firm
- Focus group moderator for over 70 various consumer products ranging form food and beverages to small and large appliances to household goods.
- Successfully managed multiple projects within strict time frames and budget constraints.
Smith Research, Inc., Deerfield, IL – Qualitative research facility and market research recruitment company
- Successful line management of 500+ consumer and consumer medical projects generating revenues of over 3 million dollars.
- Improved database management and sample selection process.
- Moderated over 40 in-depth consumer and physician qualitative interviews.
- Effective client and project manager troubleshooting.
- Line management of as many as 10 projects simultaneously.
- Trained 15 qualitative research recruiters and supervised up to 12 recruiters per project.
General Search And Recruitment, Chicago, IL – Executive search firm
- Interviewed over 200 new prospects for pharmaceutical, food and beverage, insurance and chemical industries.
Because Time Flies, Inc., Chicago, IL – Global journal publishing company competing with Daytimers, Franklin Quest, etc.
Director of Marketing
- Responsible for establishing 24 distribution channels.
- Coordination of efforts of public relations and advertising agencies.
- Syndication, fulfillment, exhibition and promotional products market activities.
- Created marketing materials for premium and non-profit markets.
Irvine Consulting, Inc., Bannockburn, IL – Marketing research firm specializing in global pharmaceutical and medical industries.
- Instrumental in 1,000% growth of client base representing $1.3 million in revenue.
- Secured 20+ publicity placements in national/local print and TV media and coordinated events and trade show exhibits.
- Successful repositioning of company through creation of sales and corporate collateral materials sign.
- Recruited, trained.
- Effective client presentations, proposal and report writing, data analysis, and table and graph de and supervised interns and trained employees on Excel, and ACT and Packrat database software.
- Collected and analyzed industry research, forecasts, trends and competitive intelligence.
- Directed videotape editing of focus group summary videos.
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, Certificate, Integrated Marketing
- Burke Inst. Cincinnati, OH, Certificate of Proficiency in Qualitative Research
- Burke Inst., Cincinnati, OH, Certificate, Marketing Research Methodology
- Publicity Club of Chicago, Chicago, IL, Certificate
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, Bachelor of Science (BS) in Journalism
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
Northwestern Alumni Association – Alumni Network Volunteer
American Marketing Association – Strategy Online Interest Group
Marketing Research Association
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Marketing Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Marketing Professional resume sample.