Mechanical Project Engineer Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address ~ City, ST ZipCode
Phone: Phone # ~ Email: Email Address
Mechanical Project Engineer
Organized Mechanical Engineer with diverse experience and a unique ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced work environment. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, when working with quality, manufacturing, and purchasing / receiving departments. Thrive in an atmosphere of challenge and diversity, offering creative solutions, with experience in the following areas:
|· Water treatment systems||· Lean Manufacturing||· FMEA|
|· Project Management||· Quality Control||· Dealer Interaction|
|· Research & Design||· Evaluation & Testing||· Regulatory Validation|
|2D & 3D software:||AutoCAD 2002/2004/2006, Pro-e 2001 & Wildfire, Intro Solid Works|
|Operating Systems:||Motiva, AS-400, & Navision|
|Other:||Microsoft Word / Project / Excel / Access|
|Indeck Power Equipment||June 2005 - February 2006|
- Conducted all procurement operations-requisitions, purchase orders, price negotiation, quotes and followed up with vendors on product and delivery verification for Water Treatment Dept.
- Updated/Modified Piping/Instrumentation AutoCAD drawings for several projects involving Ultra Filter & RO systems, pumps, strainers, valves and air compressors.
- Planned and developed Operational Instruction Manuals for plant technicians and operators to use for service and maintenance of all the products.
- Developed and organized Purchase Order Documentations to allow for faster, more accurate tracking of bill of materials per project.
|Culligan/ Everpure Inc.||August 2002 - November 2004|
CSS (Culligan Store Solution)
- Redesigned sheet metal control box to minimum pieces to meet vendor’s needs to assemble internal electronic components, there by reducing assembly time and cost.
- Designed brackets for repositioning of UV canister lamp due to time consumption of servicing UV bulb replacement. Additionally resolved a weight distribution problem with the interior rack.
- Investigated and identified potential solutions for reverse osmosis system to determine high TDS slug developing when system was non-operational. Implemented ideas and solution was verified.
Hi-Flo 42 redesign and Aluminum to Brass conversion.
- Applied Lean Enterprise System and streamlined currently existing MVP controller system box.
- Performed experiments on low lead brass valve body for functional ability and corrosion issues. Results demonstrated that low lead brass valve body would excel in quality and performance.
- Results: Reduced installation time and production cost, while improving serviceability, exceeding dealer and customer expectations.
Miscellaneous: Everpure Projects
- Conducted first piece/PPAP inspection on injection molding components for canister line.
- Inspected and measured aluminum plates for canister line using Rockwell Hardness Testing.
- Calculated wetted area of newly developed manifolds using Pro-e. Created a wetted part list to assist regulatory in receiving certification of systems under NSF/ANSI DWTU standard 61.
Aluminum to Cast iron conversion: CSM
- Managed project with responsibility for written lab test requests, supervising and collaborating with lab technicians on testing, ensured that project schedule met deadline on time and under budget.
- Implemented Pro-e software to verify that all mating components with geometric tolerances could be assembled. Modified all engineering drawings to meet new critical quality requirements.
- Commended for superior ability to clearly communicate quality issues and manufacturing procedures between casting and machining vendors.
NSF certification: Wika Pressure gauge applied throughout Everpure systems.
- Managed team project: scheduled meetings, tracked inventory, initiated group planning sessions which established goals, created engineering documentation and AutoCAD drawing changes.
- Simulated NSF testing on all systems in lab facility and validated performance results through statistical analysis. Identified and addressed assembly issues with quality improvement.
- Pioneered a new component, which enabled Everpure product line to meet all of NSF Structural Integrity Testing and Prop 65 Law in California.
Hi-Flo 2 household product line: The Kanban System.
- Organized appropriate location for all components based on frequency of use, size, and weight. This enabled all plant workers to safely handle parts and materials between work operations.
- Part of team that redesigned cells and established visual signals for controlling the flow of materials and parts. This minimized transportation of forklift operators and material handlers.
- Improved production process, and eliminated two types of waste: overproduction & motion
Bradley University - Peoria, IL
|Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering||May 2002|
AutoCad Fundamentals 2002-2006 Update Certification
Culligan University - Northbrook, IL
|· Water Softener / Filter / RO seminar||· Lean Enterprise System seminar|
|· Time Management seminar||· Training in Communications- IWCC|
|· Failure Mode & Effects Analysis seminar|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Mechanical Project Engineer Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Mechanical Project Engineer resume sample.