Medical Nurse Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MEDICAL NURSE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode
Ethical, highly motivated, detail-oriented and organized nursing student seeking hospital externship. Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to perform well in a multi-tasking environment. Proven top-notch organizational skills with emphasis on streamlining processes and procedures for enhanced productivity and efficiency. Maintain strong observation, assessment and intervention skills essential to providing competent and quality patient care. Conscientious, energetic, team-oriented individual who is eager to learn.
Core competencies include:
Patient Advocacy · Crisis Management · Decision Making · Process Improvement · Ethical Healthcare
|The National Institutes of Health – Bethesda, MD||August 2003-November 2004|
National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
Training Award Fellow; Assistant Research Analyst
- Assisted senior investigators in interpreting, revising and presenting analyses based on several studies.
- Created data entry graphs and tables for neurological, psychological and quality of life measures.
- Coordinated patient recruitment, telephone correspondence and follow up.
- Conducted Qualitative Sensory Testing (QST) performance.
- Established a better understanding of research and the significance and demand in today’s growing health industry, as well as its importance in patient care.
|Watkins, Meegan, Drury & Company, L.L.C. – Vienna, VA||Winter and Summer 1999-2002|
- Redesigned administrative processes to streamline functions, eliminate redundancy, and expedite workflow.
- Handled 30-50 daily incoming phone calls in multi-line telephone system, offered a customer friendly greeting, and promptly routed calls to the proper party.
- Assisted in the preparation of engagement letters from inception to completion.
|Fu Associates, Ltd. – Arlington, VA||Summer 1998-1999|
Handled telephones for busy law office.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing · Present · Shenandoah University · Winchester VA
Bachelor of Arts, English · May 2003 · Roanoke College · Salem VA
MS Windows, Office (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint), and MAC
Member of Student Nurses Association (SNA)
“Complementary and Alternative Medical Approaches to Mood Disorder Treatment” 2005. The Physician’s Guide to Depression and Bipolar Disorders, D.Charney and D. Evans
Topiramate in Chronic Lumbar Radicular Pain 2005. Journal of Pain- 2005
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Medical Nurse Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Medical Nurse resume sample.