Medical Representative Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Dynamic pharmaceutical sales representative with demonstrated track record of progressive responsibilities and promotions. Excellent sales achievements, winning numerous President's Awards and individual and team awards. Proficient customer relationship management, establishing customer loyalty and delighting customers. Strong product knowledge consistently achieving high test scores and evaluations. Strong team leader and individual contributor.|
|PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY|
Lange Laboratories, Inc., Nutley, NJ
1966 - Present
|Medical Representative|| |
2001 - Present
|• Product Performance and National Ranking Report, June 2002, Region Rank # 2; National Rank # 23. |
• Demonstrated ability to exceed customer expectations, building and strengthening customer loyalty.
• Exceptional product knowledge as demonstrated by consistent achievement of high test scores and outstanding managers evaluations.
• Strong communication skills, including identifying client needs, resolving conflict, creating win-win solutions and closing sales.
|Cardiovascular Specialist|| |
1998 - 2001
|• Initiated maximum territory coverage in collaboration with 8 teams. |
• Coordinated and improved sales of Coreg, Demadex and Xenical effectively utilizing team strengths.
• Successfully mentored 5 PC-2 Representatives.
• Prepared and conducted individual and group training sessions on products.
• Proactively resolved conflict and concerns, steadfastly improving client relationships.
|PC-1 Representative|| |
1996 - 1998
|• Led and coordinated team to achieve significant sales and customer service results. |
• Increased customer loyalty through proactive communication and sales strategies.
|Territory Representative|| |
1982 - 1996
|Medical Center Representative|| |
1969 - 1982
|Capitol City Representative|| |
1974 - 1976
|Capitol Division Chain & Wholesale Coordinator|| |
1970 - 1982
|Territory Representative|| |
1966 - 1969
|• Selected to implement 6-month pilot marketing program for physician's office supplies. |
• Established and maintained 6 wholesale and chain headquarted accounts while successfully performing Medical Center Representative duties.
• Initiated and developed strong product knowledge and established excellent customer relations.
|• Individual Special Achievement Award, 2000 |
• Team Special Achievement Award, 1997
• President's Achievement Award, 1988, 1984, 1977, 1972
Pennsylvania State University
|Bachelor of Science|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Medical Representative Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Medical Representative resume sample.