Medical Worker Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MEDICAL WORKER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode
10+ years experience in medical and insurance offices.
Demonstrated ability to multi-task and learn quickly in fast-paced environments.
- Completed Coding Specialist Certification at Computer Systems Institute, Gurnee, IL Completion Date: November 1, 2008
- Accounting & other college coursework (24 credit hours) Chattanooga State, TN
- Accounting & bank coursework (12 credit hours), Gateway Technical College, WI
Waukegan Public Library
|Interlibrary Loan Clerk||February 2005 to present|
- Use various library tools to find and request materials.
- Prepare library items for shipment to their respective libraries.
- Check material in and out of the library using an automated system.
- Search shelves for library materials.
Southeastern Lung Care
|Sleep Receptionist||September 2004 to October 2004|
- Answered telephones, made charts, and filed medical records.
- Prepared charts for sleep studies; called insurance companies for benefits and precertification.
Hamilton County Health Dept.
|Patient Service Representative||November 1998 to August 2004|
- Answered telephones, filed records, and faxed medical information to other offices.
- Prepared charts and scheduled for doctor.
- Took payments.
- Assisted clients with locating different departments and service programs.
- Ordered, stocked, and inventoried office supplies. Maintained cleanliness of office.
- Assisted in other departments as needed.
Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
|Insurance Customer Service Representative||May 1995 to September 1998|
- Served 1 year in the Medical Review department, reviewing claims to ensure they contained the correct medical/billing codes.
- 2 years in the Customer Service department, answering telephones. Researched and adjusted claims. Provided customers with insurance policy benefits.
MS Office software (Word & Outlook) & specialized medical software
type 40 wpm, 10 key, switchboard
IC9, CPT coding, HCPCS
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Medical Worker Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Medical Worker resume sample.