Computer Network Administrator Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE COMPUTER NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode, Country
Home Ph/Fx: #, Email Address, Mobile: #
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR/SENIOR IT SYSTEM COORDINATOR
IT professional with a strong background in the administration and management of computer hardware and software analysis, and programming of network systems, combined with 12 years experience in the design and repair of electronic devices. Proven record developing solutions that improve efficiency of IT and business operations. Innovative and ready to provide leading-edge technological business solutions, utilizing strong research, problem solving and analytical skills to design and develop appropriate systems.
Fluent in Japanese and Chinese - both verbal and written.
TECHNICAL STRENGTHS: Ms OS ♦ Lotus Domino Administrator ♦ Windows 2000 Server & Windows 2003 Server Base Network ♦ AS/400 Base Network Design ♦ VPN Network Design ♦ Citrix System Deploy ♦ Data Base Planning ♦ LAN ♦ WAN ♦ Design (DB2) ♦ Thin Client Architecture ♦ Virus Prevention (Worms & Trojan Horse) ♦ Internet & Intranet Security ♦ Disaster Recovery
PERSONAL STRENGTHS: IT Support ♦ Systems Administration/Management ♦ Troubleshooting & Problem Solving ♦ Hardware & Software Programming.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: MS-DOS ♦ Windows NT/2000/95/98 ♦ Windows 95X ♦ Windows XP ♦ Windows 2003 Server AS/400 ♦ Linux
AS400 Administrator Control (IBM Certified)
|YUGI MOTO AUSTRALIA – Sydney, NSW||Apr 1998 to Present|
Network Administrator/Senior IT System Coordinator
Valued team member reporting directly to the Managing Director of a Japanese based company. Scope of responsibilities include Network Administrator; analyzing, troubleshooting and programming computer applications and systems for users; application issues and server problems; evaluation of potential network enhancements; analysis of existing hardware and software; implementing firewall and anti virus systems (Netscreen, McAfee, Trendmicro, Etrust); migration and upgrade of AS400; total data base planning and design coordinating; and deploying IP phone system between branch offices.
- Reduced communication costs by $54,000 annually by successfully upgrading the Frame Relay Network to an ADSL VPN network, centralizing all applications and reducing client problems.
- Improved productivity through the deployment of an improved purchase management and sales management system, resulting in a more user-friendly system that became the benchmark for operational units in Australia, Singapore and Thailand.
- Drove continuous process improvements within the company by successfully designing the Windows 2000 Base Network, Deploy Lotus Domino Server and Windows 2003 Base Network Deploy (including Active Directory).
- Reduced IT management costs and increased company network security through the implementation of the Windows Terminal Server and Citrix System.
- Extended target market for product offerings through the introduction of a web online stock enquiry menu, significantly reducing labour costs and extending product interest to international visitors.
- Worked collaboratively with team members in developing and submitting an improved plan for the industrial work database (DB2 Database), significantly improving CRM. Plan reduced productivity loss to such an extent that corporate headquarters in Japan made it the company benchmark for operational units both locally and overseas.
- Enlisted as company specialist on database planning (DB2 Database) and design coordinating. Saved the company over $50,000 annually through solutions that improved IT efficiency and business operations.
|MERRICK CO. - Tokyo||Feb 1995 to Mar 1998|
Reported directly to the Division Manager for engineering company developing and making small and medium LCD modules, while supervision a staff of 8. Scope of responsibilities included planning, design, and experimental production of standard and custom LCD modules driver circuit; preparation of manuals for mass production procedures; advice on mass production; internal technical trainer; and consulting on LCD products.
- Twice selected as Company representative for technology guidance visits to China.
- Trained internal technicians in the design, testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of LCD Modules.
- Appointed as project leader for experimental production, evaluation, and mass production preparation of Toshiba Corporation’s LCD module.
- Selected to consult clients on designing interface circuits for LCD Modules due to outstanding communication, technical efficiency and problem-solving skills. Clients included Sony, Toshiba, Canon, Korg, YOKOGAWA Electric Corp, Sanwa Denshi, Shinki Denki, Sokkia and Purdy Electronics.
- Developed proposal for sharing custom-made mass production equipment and part structures in response to strong customer demand for cost reduction processes. Resulted is a high customer satisfaction rating and a significant reduction in production costs.
|TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE CHINA – Urumqi, Xinjiang||Aug 1985 to Mar 1992|
Curriculum coordinator for Electronics & Electrical Science Department responsible for experiment guidance; editing and publishing of teaching materials; and electrical device repair
- Presented lecture to students on “Diagnosing Complicated Electrical Circuits”.
Published articles in the Education Institute Natural Science magazine. Topics included:
- Basic Electronic Circuits, Jan 1992
- TV & Video Repair, Aug 1991
- Home Electronic Device & Repair, Feb 1990
|EHIMEKEN UNIVERSITY – Ehimeken, Japan||1994|
Master of Engineering (Electrical & Electronic Engineering)
|XINJIANG UNIVERSITY – Urumqi Xinjiang||1983|
Bachelor of Science (Physics)
|SIP Base VoIP Technologies Seminar||Nov 2003|
|NGN & VoIP Technology Workshop||Jul 2003|
|AS/400 Administrator & Control Course||Sept 2002|
|Compac IN& & SS7 Training Course||Feb 2002|
|Intel Dialogic Voice Board Training Course||Jun 2001|
|Microsoft COM & DCOM Usage||Nov 2000|
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Computer Network Administrator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Computer Network Administrator resume sample.