Nursing Home Administrator Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR qualified for senior level management opportunities within an assisted living or retirement community organization. Strengths include planning, development and visionary leadership. Highlights include: |
• Market driven executive with 25 years' experience in residential care/health care including areas of building and grounds management, facility restoration, budget preparation and control, personnel/employee relations, recruiting, food-service management, and customer service.
• Independent problem solver with ability to assist and resolve specific client concerns to everyone's satisfaction.
• Skilled communicator who consistently motivates staff to provide total quality service to clients.
Community Center, New York, NY
1999 - Present
|Managed skilled nursing facility with $5.5 million in annual revenue. Oversaw $4 million annual budget, 200+ member staff, overall resident care, all business functions, and facility management. Secured Department of Health approval. |
• Increased annual resident revenue through additional admissions by securing Medicare certification for entire facility.
• Spearheaded large collection effort on delinquent accounts; reduced average outstanding receivables from 80 to 62 days.
• Reduced monthly nursing temporary help expenses from $80K to $20K through intensive recruiting efforts and by providing in-house training for certified nursing assistant candidates.
• Led first facility remodeling project in 25 years by allocating $25K in funds towards refurbishing and improvement of residential areas.
Gould Retirement Home, Inc., New York, NY
1989 - 1999
|Supervised retirement community with over $5 million in annual revenue. Managed all organizational operations, facility and service marketing efforts, financial management, strategic planning, and major restoration project supervision. |
• Managed $3 million renovation of upscale facility, ensuring state and local building code compliance.
• Coordinated architectural efforts, doubling facility's resident capacity.
• Doubled home's revenue stream while holding expense increases to 25% through careful financial planning and operations management.
• Developed and implemented private pay revenue system by replacing facility's long-time contract to with more financially sound monthly rental system.
NorCal Healthcare, Inc., Sacramento, CA
1985 - 1989
|Directed business operations of hospital and health system with over $5 million in annual revenue. Managed acute care hospital, MD/DO office practice, and home health care service, recruited physicians, and bolstered publicity efforts for pain treatment program throughout California. |
• Rejuvenated operations to salvage hospital and health system from bankruptcy.
• Increased outpatient revenue by approximately 80% through establishment of pain management program servicing patients in California.
• Resolved serious cash flow problem by leading three-month employee wage reduction program, restoring lost wages at end following establishment of permanent solutions.
• Improved marketing efforts, increasing visibility of facility and services.
Baptist Hospital and Health Systems, Denver, CO
1984 - 1985
Community General Hospital, Cincinnati, OH
1977 - 1984
Boston College, Boston, MA
|M.B.A., Hospital and Health Services Administration|
American College of Hospitals, South Bend, IN
|B.S., Business Administration|
|Nursing Home Administrator's License|
|Member, New York Extended Care Federation, 1999 - 2002|
|Member, New York Association of Services for the Aging, 1989 - 1999|
|Member, American College of Hospital Administrators , 1979 - 1989|
|Member, State Chamber of Commerce - 2001-present |
Member, Beta Gamma Sigma (Business School Honor Society) - 1975-present
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Nursing Home Administrator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Nursing Home Administrator resume sample.