Nursing Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE NURSING MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address |
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Home: Phone #
- Highly accomplished Nursing Director with experience in nursing management, program management, organizational management, human resources, and healthcare management.
- Extensive experience working with a broad range of medical conditions, patient demographics, and level of acuity within managed care environments.
- Comprehensive background in financial management, financial reporting, budgeting, and cost control.
- Exceptional leadership skills relating to nursing staff supervision.
- Expertise in nursing responsibilities within tertiary care environments.
Pradden Health System – Chicago, IL
Nursing Director – Behavioral Health Services, General Hospital Programs
- Provided leadership and direction to all aspects of team responsibilities associated with regional hospital systems within the General Hospital Programs.
- Handled human resources functions involving recruiting and training clinical staff.
- Played a key role in developing and implementing program expansion initiatives.
- Facilitated clinical retreats on team building and change management.
- Delivered community and hospital based educational presentations on Psychiatric Nursing.
- Established standards of care and policies in accordance with JCAHO.
- Acted as the Core Service Agency Liaison for management of Medical Assistance.
- Directed clinical supervision, which ensured consistent team education and professional development.
- Managed audit and risk assessment for General Hospital Programs.
- Represented the hospital in administrative hearings for involuntary commitment process.
University of Virginia Medical System
Program Director – Psychiatric Emergency Services
- Executed all aspects of administrative development and implementation.
- Integrated an Outpatient Detoxification Program.
- Served as the primary liaison concerning organizational matrix of Psychiatry and Addictions, Emergency Services, and Medicine.
- Prepared statistical reports on volumes and monitored trends.
- Complied with JCAHO requirements concerning performance improvement plans.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Master of Business Administration – York College
Post Graduate Certificate of Nursing Administration – Villanova University
Master of Science in Nursing, Nursing Administration – Villanova University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Minor in Psychology – York College
Pennsylvania Nursing License, RN-281613-L
Maryland Nursing License, R124088
ANA Certified Mental Health Psychiatric Professional Nurse
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Nursing Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Nursing Manager resume sample.