Nursing Professional Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE NURSING PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|• Dedicated and caring nursing professional with a genuine concern for patient well-being.
• Consistently recognized for maintaining supportive and open family/client interactions.
• Adept problem solving capabilities: individually and as a team player.
• Skilled, clear communicator: both oral and written..
• Known for providing strong peer/team support.
• Demonstrated organizational excellence.
SFB Community Care, Barrie, Ontario
1988 - Present
|• Utilize extensive community nursing experience to establish an empathetic and sensitive client rapport
• Assess client needs and discuss client/care giver goals to determine strategies to meet objectives
• Refer pertinent resources from within the community to the care givers to help facilitate client recovery
• Provide problem solving skills to improve the functionality of the organization
Helix Hospital, Barrie, Ontario
1976 - 1988
|• Provided medical care to those in need including, but not limited to diabetic teaching, wound care, physical restrictions related to cardiac status, medications, palliative care
• Promoted to District Nurse - 1981
• Selected as Team Leader - 1984
Helix Hospital, Barrie, Ontario
1963 - 1976
|Served as registered nurse team member in a variety of hospital, nursing home and V.O.N. settings within Ontario. Established self as skilled and respected professional for the balance of career in areas such as pre/post operative surgical floors, team leader positions and Director of Nursing.|
|Leadership Development: Home Care Case Management Leadership, Team Management, Image and Communication Skills, Conflict Resolution, Professional Responsibility & Liability, Capacity AssessmentMedical Training: Palliative Care, Diabetes, A.L.S. Alzheimer's, Stroke and Rehabilitation, Drugs, Geriatric Care, and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Bipolar Disorder, Grief and Loss, C.P.R.|
|• Team member of Request for Proposal during contract transitions
• Task force member for selecting home making agency
• Committees: Central Intake Quarterly, IHP, Records, Medical Supplies and Equipment, Red Cross Home Support
|Graduated Registered Nursing Program, St. Joseph's Hospital, Guelph, Ontario|
|•||Windows 95, Word Processing, PMI, Internet, e-mail, fax|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Nursing Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Nursing Professional resume sample.