Operations Manager Child Care Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages and disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE OPERATIONS MANAGER CHILD CARE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Children's Services Department, County of Branbill, Lairre, Ontario
1988 - Present
|Representative for Child Care|
|• Review all compiled data to determine eligibility of applicants for child care service financial assistance. |
• Inspect Day Care Centers requesting Purchase of Service Agreements. Institute supportive measures to ensure operations are in compliance with Day Nurseries Act Legislation.
• Orchestrate workshops, from conception to completion, for in-home providers.
• Clearly explain legislative and regulatory policies to clients and providers, ensuring complete comprehension of all aspects of the service.
• Selected as Training Committee Member for municipal employees for county-wide Social Services Department.
• Top recruiter for sourcing, monitoring and training family home child care providers throughout Branbill County.
• Supervise and train up to 25 family home child care providers.
• Uphold complete confidentiality with all client assessments, reports and written communication.
• Facilitate OSAP application procedures on behalf of young mothers and monitor school attendance.
• Liaise with numerous agencies and institutions (e.g. Adult Learning Centers, schools, banks, OSAP offices, social workers, women's shelters and doctors' offices)
Living Tree Needlecrafts, Toronto, Ontario
1980 - 1988
|Team Leader (part time)|
|• Recruited and trained new employees. |
• Planned monthly meetings.
• Attended regular sales and motivational seminars.
Rainbow Nursery School, Larrie, Ontario
1981 - 1983
|• Recruited to plan and supervise innovative pre-school and parent-toddler programs.|
Illumination Nursery School, St. Anne College, Cornwall, Ontario
1979 - 1980
|• Designed and led classroom training for Early Childhood Education students. Assisted in the demonstration school.|
Mental Health Associates, Cornwall, Ontario
1977 - 1978
|• Developed and implemented activity programs within the community to prevent, rehabilitate and educate in the mental health field. |
• Spearheaded successful public relations initiatives with community social agencies.
|Windows 98, Word, Lotus Notes, e-mail, Internet, database (CCMS 3.3)|
|Co-Chair for Branbill County 'Christmas Delights Program' supporting Mental Health Larrie |
Heart & Stroke Foundation and Cancer Society- fundraising campaign member
Past President of Association for Early Childhood Education in Ontario
Teacher Liaison for Parent Preschool Corporation
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
|• Interpersonal Skills |
• Dealing With Difficult People
• Interviewing Techniques
• Life Skills Coach (Core I)
• Life Skills Coach (Core II)
• Crisis Intervention
• Parent-Child Attachment
Early Childhood Education (2 year program) and Arts & Science Program (1 year program)
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Operations Manager Child Care Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Operations Manager Child Care resume sample.