Plant Manager Manufacturing Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE PLANT MANAGER MANUFACTURING RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|To use management and team-building skills to further the success of a reputable and growing company|
Alma College, Alma MI
|Business Administration, emphasis in Accounting|
Lippert Components, Crawfordsville IN
2001 - Present
|• Took failing division from -$100K to +$108K in 12 months. |
• Reconstructed working relationship with Customer, Fleetwood Travel Trailers.
• Supervise 12 employees, set up production schedules, purchase materials and supplies needed in the manufacturing process.
• Developed technology to track raw materials, reduced excess inventory by 50%.
Lippert Components, Denver PA
2000 - 2001
|• Set up purchasing department for a struggling start-up plant. |
• Located key suppliers for raw materials ranging from hot rolled steel to finished parts for 6 different production lines in 4 different departments.
• Lowered a $1.5M inventory to $500K in 12 months.
Lippert Components, Pendleton OR
1999 - 2000
|• Set-up new facility and shop floor design for four production lines. |
• Located suppliers for raw materials and forklifts.
• Hired contractors to pipe the shop with air and welding gases as well as a trucking company to deliver parts form northern Indiana.
• Supplied products for three Fleetwood RV production lines, one Coachman RV line, and two Keystone RV lines.
• Communicated with many prospective customers.
• Hired and supervised approximately 50 employees.
• Acted as General Manager and preformed the duties of Plant Manager, Production Manager, and Purchasing Manager.
Lippert Components, Crawfordsville IN
1998 - 1999
|• Set-up new facility and shop floor design for one production line. |
• Worked closely with contractors to hasten completion of building while setting new equipment in place.
• Ordered raw materials and managed inventory.
• Physically counted inventory and sent off proper reports to close out the books every month.
• Obtained customer satisfaction rating of 98%
• Ensured strict adherence to all OSHA laws and guidelines.
Lippert Components, Longview TX
1997 - 1998
|Management Trainee/Assistant Plant Manager|
|• Assisted in the new plant set-up process which included adapting the existing building and designing the production floor plan. |
• Learned to read Fleetwood RV chassis prints to produce chassis.
• Rotated throughout the shop, assisting with production and problem-solving in all departments.
• Worked in the field to repair chassis.
• Assumed responsibility for quality control.
• Learned to order parts and manage inventory.
Lippert Components, Alvarado TX
1996 - 1997
|• Acquired skills needed to produce galvanized mobile home roofing. |
• Learned all aspects of the stamping department from processing orders to shipping the final product.
• Produced chassis based on shop prints and acted as foreman of the RV chassis department.
• After acquiring a working knowledge of LCI products and procedures, I was transferred to Longview TX for more training.
1995 - 1996
|• Maintained positive relations with customers in the Detroit area. |
• Communicated and coordinated problem-solving actions between customers and die-cast plant.
• Performed product control services.
Chrysler Transmission Plant, Kokomo, IN
1994 - 1994
|• Operated manual and automatic machines. |
• Performed routine maintenance on machines.
• Rotated between two departments on approximately 13 different machines, replacing workers on vacation.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Plant Manager Manufacturing Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Plant Manager Manufacturing resume sample.