Preschool Teacher Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE PRESCHOOL TEACHER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Phone #|
|City, ST ZipCode||Email Address|
- Accomplished Preschool Teacher with background in diverse areas of teaching.
- Possess certifications including Preschool Lead Teacher and Office for Children.
- Comprehensive background creating and presenting lesson plans, utilizing manipulatives, and implementing reward systems.
- Proven success cultivating positive and nurturing academic environments.
- Adept in all areas of behavior modification.
|St. Genoa School – Chicago, IL
|2004 – 2006|
- Provided educational instruction to a diverse student population.
- Planned and executed lesson plans in the classroom.
- Communicated with parents on student performance in the classroom.
- Ensured all students performed academically and remained active in the learning process within a safe and consistent environment.
- Handled classroom management, curriculum planning, and behavior management initiatives.
- Implemented a language-based program designed for preschoolers.
- Introduced best teaching practices to engage all students in the learning process as well as optimize learning levels.
|St. Margaret’s Catholic School – Somerville, MA
Preschool Teacher / Aid
|2002 – 2004|
- Planned, designed, and implemented age appropriate lesson plans focused on physical, emotional, and social skills.
- Handled classroom management and behavior modification responsibilities.
- Interacted with parents and provided feedback on students’ performance levels.
- Played a key role in evaluating student performance levels and identifying areas for academic improvement.
Bachelor of Arts, Early Childhood (2004)
ALMEDA COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY – Boise, Idaho
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Preschool Teacher Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Preschool Teacher resume sample.