President and CEO Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE PRESIDENT AND CEO RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|Ten years of successful strategic business planning and financial experience, including developing start-ups, conducting extensive sales and marketing, successful investment banking, and providing executive leadership in the areas of Strategic Marketing, Operations, Capitalization and Finance. |
Jaybird Corporation, New York, New York
1999 - Present
|President & CEO|
|• Co-Founder of a successful start-up provider of on-line health management software solutions targeting Fortune 1000 companies and serving as an Application Service Provider (ASP) to major pharmaceutical firms. |
• Major clients and deals in discussion include Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck, PSEG, Standard & Poors, and Merrill Lynch, providing solutions resulting in several major deployments.
• Prepared all investment documents and presented opportunity to venture capitalists and strategic corporate investors, successfully raising Series A & B equity financing.
• Initiated serious discussions now in progress involving potential sale to interested software technology solution providers.
• Currently responsibile for overall operational management and supervision of a 12-person team, business development, technology, product development, formation of strategic partnerships, hiring, training, and supervising staff, and reporting all activities to stockholders as a President of the Board of Directors.
• Work closely with external consultants as needed to implement the company's overall business strategy, identify and select third party service providers and appropriate technology solutions for e-commerce and customer relationship management. Manage and develop strategic alliances and marketing relationships with other companies to increase business.
• Oversee design and development of marketing collateral for the company, coordinate Web development and internet services team to provide various technology and media solutions, micromanage projects, and implement internal controls for both project time tracking and project accounting.
Maxwell Management, New York, New York
1998 - 1999
|Investment Banking Associate|
|• Prepared valuation model and presentation for the successful sale of a European software company. Conducted extensive due diligence and prepared all documents for the sale of a semiconductor company. |
• Developed in-depth proposals, market information, detailed reports, and internal memos. Responsible for researching and analyzing demographic data, preparing packets and presentations, facilitating meetings, and serving as an information resource.
Baker and Baker, Inc., New York, New York
1995 - 1998
|Investment Banking Associate|
|• Successfully raised capital in the form of a convertible for a public toy company. Analyzed the company's pro forma projections, drafted business summary and investment considerations, and marketed to potential investors. |
• Created a Private Placement Memorandum for the issuance of a convertible note for a mining company. Conducted the analysis and marketing effort for issuance.
• Responsible for analysis and modeling of transactions within the firm as well as generating presentations for new business opportunities. Involved in the structuring and marketing of Batavia's new Value Fund (The fund explored direct investment opportunities in public companies that have been undervalued by the markets).
Ferndale Corporation, New York, New York
1994 - 1995
|Broker / Advisor|
|• Conducted fixed income research for high net worth clients, analyzed municipal and high yield corporate credits, and reported specific recommendations to Chairman. |
• Presented an evaluation of a wealthy prospect's portfolio, resulting in the opening of one of Wall Street's largest individual fixed income accounts ($100mm).
• Served as a broker / advisor to active clients on investments, banking, estate planning, and taxes. Conducted all due diligence, research, and analysis of transactions involving stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, insurance, and banking. Responsible for interfacing as needed with clients' other professional advisors, CPAs, and attorneys.
Octagon, Inc., Beverly Hills, California
1992 - 1994
|• Established a productive institutional and retail client base, developed strategic investment plans for client portfolios, proposed bond and mutual fund combinations to meet client needs, and advised clients on estate planning and tax saving plans. |
• Received recognition as "FC of the Quarter" within seven months, after generating more new business than 59 other financial consultants within region.
• Marketed a wide range of financial planning services for large accounts and small retail clients, including portfolio management, development of customized financial plans, advising clients on investment strategies, assessment of financial resources and tolerance for risk, and implementing and updating various investment plans.
COLUMBIA BUSINESS SCHOOL, New York, New York
|Relevant Coursework: Introduction to Venturing, Entrepreneurial Finance, Launching New Ventures, Corporate Finance, Entrepreneurship & the Internet Economy, Financial Accounting, Operations Management, Decision Models, Leadership, Strategic Management, Corporate Growth & Development, Managing Growth, Managing Innovation, Managerial Negotiations|
UNIVERSITY of CALIFORNIA at LOS ANGELES, Los Angeles, California
Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics & Economics
|Academic Honors: Dean's List |
Research Project: Game Theory & Real Analysis
Activities: Mathematics & Economics Tutor
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other President and CEO Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the President and CEO resume sample.