Product Manager Assistant Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE PRODUCT MANAGER ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
|M.B.A., Global Management, Marketing|
|Key Subject Areas:
BA, French Literature, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan, 1997
|MARKETING INTERN PROJECT|
World Management Concepts, Cambridge, MA
1999 - Present
|PRODUCT MANAGER ASSISTANT, MARKETING INTERN|
|Assigned to Construction Chemical Products division.
Business Development Project: Extend Business model from "physical product" to "service."
• Researched North American and Asian market to discover construction industry drives, trends, and customer needs.
• Developed target customer questionnaire to establish requirements, such as acceptable price range, service times, and annual need.
• Interviewed other construction chemical products companies to identify potential competitors and estimate market size.
Potential Customer Pool Project: construction chemical shrinkage reducing admixtures product.
• Researched top 500 international design firms, identifying specific fields by concentration and historic revenue.
• Identified big companies/alliances and branches to obtain accounts; crosschecked current W.R. Grace customer lists to avoid overlap.
• Established customer pool list for product and delivered to product manager.
Operating Plan Development Project: Marketing forecast for potential and available product markets.
• Gathered data from SAP to forecast current market share obtained from potential market and available market.
• Reviewed past-year budget to derive reasonable estimate for forecasted operating budget.
Product Development Project: Product distribution analysis of potential North American market place.
• Participated in 6-person, cross-functional team, assembled from R&D, manufacturing, quality control, and marketing to develop product.
• Extracted SAP data and designed data pool in Access to segment customers for specific and targeted markets.
• Conducted sales analysis to qualified customers for annual purchases and determined buying behaviors.
|RELATED EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS|
|• Established the English study campaign for 2,800 students and trained 32 teachers in curriculum.
• Directed marketing and advertising campaign to attract potential students into English study program.
• Managed quarterly budget of $45,000, allocating funds for English study program.
• Visited five schools weekly to teach English and consult in-school events.
• Assisted bidding and marketing campaign for government construction.
• Aided bidding campaign for government construction.
• Assisted corporate clients with business presentations.
• Drafted market development plan.
Elementary School, Taipei, Taiwan
1998 - 1999
English Institution, Taipei, Taiwan
1997 - 1998
|English Event Consultant/Coordinator/Instructor|
Elementary School, Taipei, Taiwan
1994 - 1997
Construction Co., LTD, Taipei, Taiwan
1993 - 1994
|Vice President Assistant|
Engineer Construction Co., LTD, Taipei, Taiwan
1992 - 1993
|General Manager Assistant|
|•||Personnel Management - Jung Ling Engineer Construction|
|•||English Culture/Language Certificate - London Guildhall University|
|Computer Construction, Networking, MINITAB, C++, UNIX
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Database, SAP, SIEBEL
|Best Teacher of the Year 1999, Elementary School|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Product Manager Assistant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Product Manager Assistant resume sample.