Product Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE PRODUCT MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Cell: Phone #
Areas of Expertise
|· Budget Administration||· Vendor Selection||· Entertainment|
|· Contract Negotiation||· Staff Management||· Catering|
|· Distribution||· Quality Assurance||· Inventory|
United Airlines, Elk Grove Village, IL
Product Manager - In-flight Entertainment
- Responsible for all in-flight entertainment including feature films, television programming, audio programming and supporting written materials.
- Developed and maintained capital and operating budgets exceeding $18 million annually.
- Negotiated new audio programming contract for a 34% savings and entertainment guide contract for 33% savings.
- Managed third party vendors to develop monthly video and bimonthly audio cycles for domestic and international flights.
- Managed efforts among interdepartmental and third party vendors to provision video and audio entertainment on over 500 aircraft worldwide.
- Responsible for Product Specification development, preparation of Request for Pricing and Statement of Work documents.
- Liaison with Purchasing and Legal for contract development and negotiation.
- Developed and launched unique programming for specialty markets (Ted and p.s. premium transcontinental service).
- Managed specialty projects including a Sheryl Crow in-flight concert, video vignette filming at O'Hare airport, United Center and The Museum of Science and Industry.
Catering Representative - Quality Assurance
- Audited and managed quality assurance at domestic and international catering locations, acted as liaison between local station management and caterers.
- Managed catering startups at several domestic and international locations.
- Responsible for adherence to specification, portion control, packing, sanitation and on-time delivery of galleys to aircraft.
- Audited performance of caterers’ planeside for safety issues.
- Liaison between caterers and Accounts Payable for billing issues.
- Participated on development team for "Shuttle by United".
- HACCP Certified.
Supervisor/Sous Chef of Food Services
- Supervisor at 450 employee in-flight catering facility, running shifts of 60+ union and nonunion employees.
- Managed manpower budget against forecasted passenger loads.
- Responsible for sanitation, quality and portion control, packing, dispatch and on-time delivery of galleys.
- Forecasted daily requirements and assigned work to shifts, coordinated efforts between departments to keep operation flowing smoothly.
- Managed Special Meals program.
- Maintained employee attendance records and counseled as needed.
University of Wisconsin – Stout Menomonee, WI
Hotel and Restaurant Management – Major / Business Administration – Minor
Graduated Cum Laude
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Product Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Product Manager resume sample.