Production Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE PRODUCTION MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Manager with 18 years experience in production management, strategic planning, and development. Integral in planning for revenue increases, multi-million dollar cost reductions and sustainable yield improvements. Introduce new methods into the manufacturing process and build stable work forces. Noted for problem-solving and troubleshooting. Knowledge in state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies and processes. Other areas of expertise are:
Goldman and Frank, Bedford, MA
2000 - Present
|Full operating management responsibility for the strategic planning, development, and production management of four filtration departments with 40 employees.
• Introduced a series of productivity improvement, process reengineering, cost reduction and performance management programs that improve production output, product quality and customer satisfaction.
• Reduced lead-time by 40% through implementation of one-piece workflow through Kaizen methodology. Matrix results showed positive productivity improvement of 30%.
• Optimized work efficiency, structured discipline, and met on-time delivery requirements, enhanced customer satisfaction and reduced quality complaints by 30%.
• Created lean manufacturing through elimination of waste and unneeded materials, reducing material variance by 20% while improving yields by 40%.
• Established and maintained annual budgets, saving $100,000 in direct labor through reduction in overtime costs.
• Oversaw manufacturing tools and equipment in excess of $2 million and work in process over $200,000 per week.
• Defined and wrote standard operating procedures (SOPs) to supplement new qualifications by reviewing and updating through use of Rapids.
• Involved with strategic production planning, achieving targeted production goals to customer request by 98%.
Reed and Associates, Gloucester, MA
1996 - 2000
|Oversaw production planning and scheduling, materials management, inventory, manufacturing, assembly, test procedures, reverse osmosis, production ALP machinery, and quality assurance.
• Managed $2 million work in process and $20 million in process equipment.
• Assisted engineering in implementing new hermetically designed bottle, reducing leakage from 8% to 1%.
• Improved yields by 8% while reducing overhead costs by $150,000 annually.
• Directed 24-hour, three-shift operation in both class 10,000 and 100 clean room environments ensuring product sterility and quality.
• Lowered material variance by 12%.
Ferndale Corporation, Methuen, MA
1990 - 1996
|Full operating responsibility for 24-hour operation of two hydroelectric facilities worth an estimated value of $2 million.
• Developed emergency response flow chart meeting city regulatory compliances and historic preservation guidelines, resulting in reduced potential for liability estimated at $10 million.
• Performed routine and emergency maintenance on various equipment including turbines, generators, and transducers.
Highland Corporation, Lynn, MA
1984 - 1990
|Directed a three-shift team of 120 union employees. Controlled assets of $40 million in state-of-the-art high speed automated manufacturing equipment producing one million 40-watt fluorescent bulbs daily. Guided the strategic planning process.
• Developed strong bond with union leadership to establish trust and mutual bargaining agreement for union contract renewal, which averted potential strike.
• Oversaw staff of six supervisors and four engineers, ensuring quality standards were met.
• Reduced overhead costs by 20%.
University of Massachusetts
|B.S., Business Administration|
|Numerous Post University Training Courses in Management and Quality Improvement|
|Four-year tour of duty with the U.S. Marine Corps.|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Production Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Production Manager resume sample.