Professional Sales Representative Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE PROFESSIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Seasoned sales executive with over 20 years experience in the pharmaceutical sales arena, combined with additional business-to-consumer experience. Background involves both account management and new business development. Recognized for exceeding goals, as well as establishing, conveying, and implementing vision. Proven record of success launching new products and creating name recognition in a highly competitive marketplace. Called on major decision-makers and served in a consultative capacity, building rapport and interactive relationships. Organized and conducted educational seminars to disseminate information to clients. Computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Publisher).|
|SFB CORPORATION, Houston, Texas|
|Professional Sales Representative, 1992 - Present|
|Manage approximately 100 active accounts for a $1 million territory throughout Galveston, Corpus Christi, and Victoria. Call on primary care physicians, obstetricians/gynecologists, pediatricians, allergists, cardiologists, pulmonologists, pharmacy administrators, PT Committee members, and respiratory therapists. Market and sell anti-ineffective, hormone replacement, endocrine, and respiratory drugs.
· Achieved as high as 114% of plan for prescription totals, ranked #1 for sales, and placed in the top 5 for the region during the same year.
· Attained ranking as Representative of the Year, Representative of the Quarter, and Team of the Year Member.
· Managed five territories throughout tenure, including the Houston Medical Center, and achieved as much as a 23% growth for new territory within eight months, exceeding projections and achieving 103% of plan.
· Participated in seven new product launches.
· Organized and conducted numerous seminars such as new products, asthma education for patients of allergy practices, and managed care enhancement which produced immediate return through increased prescription totals.
· Orchestrated a direct to consumer campaign in conjunction with the National Kidney Foundation.
· Served as team leader of a diversity task force, targeting universities to recruit new sales representatives.
· Participated on the work-out task force which re-examined and revamped policies, and created a company-wide newsletter.
· Developed a time management tool that targeted physicians with the potential to drive the business.
|BAKER AND BAKER, INC., Houston, Texas|
|Sales Associate, 1980 - 1992|
|Sold large-ticket electronic items.|
|Texas Southern University|
|Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration - Marketing, 1991|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Professional Sales Representative Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Professional Sales Representative resume sample.