Project Manager / Superintendent Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE PROJECT MANAGER / SUPERINTENDENT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|Project Manager / Industrial Superintendent with 15 years experience. Noted for safety, quality control, supervising team members and subcontractors, writing project plans, reports, and documentation, scheduling, reviewing bid proposals and awarding contracts, preparing budgets, and controlling expenses. Complete projects on time and under budget. Expertise includes bioremediation, petrochemical turnaround and shut down, and industrial and commercial construction. Use Spanish language skills to communicate with project team members in Mexico.|
1999 - Present
|Project Manager / Superintendent|
|Coordinate three technologies and manage teams of up to 70 laborers, managers, engineers, superintendents, and subcontractors for environmental projects in Mexico. Interact with plant managers, quality assurance regulators, and government officials. Work with the company's president to review bid proposals and award contracts.
• Managed a $17.5 million project covering over 26 acres of largest single private environmental remediation project of its time in Mexico's history. Completed $2 million under budget. Recognized as a "glowing environmental success" and plant was awarded a "Clean Certificate" by the government of Mexico.
• Involved transportation of toxic waste, heavy equipment, vacuum trucks, electrical and mechanical components, maintenance, cleaning services, environmental drilling, and water sampling
• Instituted an onsite safety program, working with safety engineers and following U.S. EPA standards for supplying breathing air during excavation. Achieved a 100% safety record with no accidents.
• Coordinated and directed a two-part project in Mexico working as a field superintendent and supervising up to 35 electricians, metal erectors, form carpenters, concrete laborers, dirt contractors, painters, and welders. Erected and constructed a $150,000 metal and concrete warehouse and expanded an existing incinerator with a $300,000 budget.
• Hired as an assistant project manager and promoted to project manager within three months.
1991 - 1999
|Gained extensive turnaround and shut down experience in the petrochemical industry.|
Doyle and Associates
1990 - 1991
|Managed all plant operations, processing between 300 and 400 tons of steel per month. Reported to the company's owner and supervised truck drivers, metal workers, laborers, crane operators, shift foremen, quality control managers, safety managers, and engineers.
• Instituted and implemented a facility cleanup and safety program that achieved a clean record at 100% safety with no accidents, a 75% improvement level.
• Increased production by 40% to 45% within the first four months by hiring more qualified employees, instituting higher training standards, and coordinating production.
1987 - 1990
|Coordinated industrial construction operations for this petrochemical plant. Supervised 7 foreman responsible for up to 60 carpenters, ironworkers, pipefitters, boilermakers, and welders. Hired as a crane operator and promoted to foreman and supervised 25 crew members.|
|Excavation Safety - Texas A&M University, HAZMAT, General Coursework - Alvin Community College|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Project Manager / Superintendent Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Project Manager / Superintendent resume sample.