Psychotherapist Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE PSYCHOTHERAPIST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|LICENSED CLINICAL PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR|
|Master of Arts-Psychology Graduate, with considerable experience working with the public in diverse business environments. Strong, articulate communicator who exudes a polished, professional, and personable demeanor. Compassionate and caring individual, able to cultivate and establish trusting relationships. Self-financed education and maintained a high academic standing. Computer skills include proficiency in MS Excel and Word.|
University of Illinois at Chicago
|GPA: 4.0, - Graduated with HonorsCurriculum highlights include: |
- Intellectual Assessments
- Personality Assessments
- Insight-Oriented Psychotherapy
- Behavior Therapy
- Clinical Skills
- Research Design and Methods
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROVIDERS
2000 - Present
|• Work under supervision of Licensed Psychologist in providing family and individual counseling for cases referred by insurance companies and Employee Assistant Programs. |
• Entrusted with independently handling assigned book of cases since the first day of hire.
• Compile and prepare progress notes for caseload of 25 families.
• Consult with Psychologist in referring cases to psychiatrists or other outside professionals.
NORTHEAST COUNSELING SERVICES
1999 - 2000
|• Worked under supervision of Licensed Psychologist in providing full range of family and individual counseling for cases referred by The Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS). Concurrently managed individual caseload of 10 families. |
• Assisted and supported families with the re*unification process.
• Compiled and prepared detailed caseworker status reports every 3 months and forwarded to DCFS for further evaluation.
• Invited by key management to remain on staff after graduation, due to results-oriented attitude, willingness to learn, and favorable responses from agency clients.
MORTGAGE BANKING SERVICE
|• Provided full range of administrative and sales support to mortgage brokers. |
• Compiled all pertinent data for loan application. Forwarded to underwriting for processing.
M & P MARKET RESEARCH
1997 - 1999
|• Conducted full range of business-to-business and consumer market research surveys via telephone utilizing qualified leads list. |
• Trained other associates in procedures and protocols.
• Consistently maintained daily completion ratios set forth by management.
SECOND NATIONWIDE BANK
1993 - 1997
|• Promoted, processed, underwrote and closed full range of home equity, personal and unsecured consumer loans. |
• Initiated mortgage applications and forwarded to Buffalo Grove, Illinois branch for further processing and approval.
BUGS BE GONE
1990 - 1993
|• Marketed and sold pest-control services to residential and corporate accounts throughout the Chicagoland area. |
• Maintained Top Salesman positioning in Northern Illinois, for 3 consecutive months.
ALL AMERICAN LIFE
1989 - 1990
|• Studied for and received Illinois Insurance Producer's License. |
• Sold life, health and disability insurance products.
• Generated new business through cold calling and referrals.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Psychotherapist Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Psychotherapist resume sample.