Real Estate Broker Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE REAL ESTATE BROKER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Home: Phone #|
|City, ST ZipCode, Country||E-mail: Email Address|
- Highly accomplished professional with proven track record in Sales, Marketing and Real Estate.
- Demonstrated experience launching and implementing deals and negotiating contracts.
- Experienced facilitator of real estate sales process from beginning to end.
- Resourceful in identifying new client opportunities through various advertising sources.
- Exercise superior project management skills and can quickly adapt timeline to meet new scope requirements or client requests.
- Driven sales professional who enjoys building consultative, long-term client relationships.
|Realtor||3/2003 – Present|
- Successfully build long term relationships with clients throughout the entire sales cycle, from showing houses to home closings.
- Generate new sales leads for branch office through a variety of methods (prospecting, references, etc.)
- Set and exceed rigorous personal sales goals with strict focus on client satisfaction.
- Maintain strong knowledge base of real estate law, finance and the local real estate marketplace.
- Partner with the mortgage lender, settlement attorney as well as the buyer/seller to arrange a win-win for client.
- Perform negotiations on the clients’ behalf regarding all aspects of the regional sales contract.
- Schedule any and all inspections, and/or work to be completed at the property under contract.
- Member of the Executive Club for two consecutive years.
|Lead Collector||10/2001 – 3/2003|
- Used auto-dial system to initiate customer contact and determine reason for delinquency; evaluated customers; financial situations and negotiated terms of repayment to bring account current.
- Lead Collector responsible for collection of all outstanding loans.
- Regularly brought in over $100K in payments each month.
- Received Collector of the Month award 4 times.
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
|Circuit Design Engineer||6/2000 – 2/2001|
Modified plans of building wiring and wiring interconnections to satisfy requirements for new circuits and changes to existing circuits.
ONE POINT COMMUNICATIONS
Managed a team of 5 provisioners responsible for the Western Time Zone.
UNITED STATES NAVY
Great Lakes, IL
|Electrical Technician||1997 – 1999|
Successfully completed ET "A" school. Qualified to pinpoint and repair damaged radar.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Real Estate Broker Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Real Estate Broker resume sample.