Recruitment Candidate Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE RECRUITMENT CANDIDATE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Phone # ~ Email Address
With Exceptional Interpersonal Dynamics
Vibrant, self-driven and intuitive professional eager to deliver quality candidate sourcing and selection processes. Exemplary communication, presentation and interpersonal skills enhance and sustain business and community relations. Highly motivated, enthusiastic and resourceful leadership style unites staff at all levels of the corporate mix. Reputation for perceiving and resolving problems while establishing goals and procedures to assure that strategies are competitive, effective and protective of long-term success. Remains calm, tactful, focused and productive, regardless of the situation. Well-developed training, administrative and time management capabilities. Value offered:
- Interviewing & Screening
- Talent Acquisition & Recruitment
- Staff Training & Guidance
- Workload Prioritization
- Sound Decision Making
- Issues & Dispute Resolution
- Volunteer Coordination
- Employee Coaching & Mentoring
- Confidentially Assurance
- Multi-cultural Awareness
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED TRAINING
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA – Human Resources Profile
Humber College, Etobicoke, Ontario
Courses included but were not limited to:
Human Resource Administration | HR Planning | HR Research & HRIS | Salary Compensation | Financial Accounting | Training & Development | Labour Relations | Strategic Management | Principles of Management | Organizational Behaviour | Labour Economics
COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY STUDIES
Humber College, Etobicoke, Ontario
Finished three semesters of study before switching to the HR program.
CHRP Designation to be complete in early 2008.
QUALIFICATIONS IN ACTION
RESIDENT ASSISTANT (RA)
Humber College, Etobicoke, Ontario
After a rigorous screening process, selected as one of 20 RAs from 150 applicants to serve in this very demanding and challenging role. On call in a 24-7 environment, accountable for counseling 80 peers on career, academic and personal issues. Created, planned and implemented educational, social and recreational programs. Fulfilled multiple administrative duties including maintenance requests, incident reports and floor reports. One of two RAs patrolling at any time, including weekends, evenings and holidays. Promoted to Senior RA in second year, overseeing a staff of ten.
- As a RA Selection Committee Member in the second year, innovatively structured a “hiring carousel” to screen up to 150 qualified applicants to fill the need for an additional 22 RAs.
- Secured a placement at the Daily Bread Food Bank in Toronto with core responsibilities of tending to the sign-in desk, coordinating volunteer allotment and co-presenting rookie training presentations with HR Director to outline the nature of each organizational volunteer opportunity. Recognized the need to revamp the associated PowerPoint presentation, bettering both the format and content. Project managed the rewriting and printing of the employee manual. Completed an extra 34 hours on top of the mandatory 84 hour program requirements during this volunteer post.
- Position required the preparation of 30 “teaching boards” within the dorm. Generated 42, with intuitive and useful data including Dress for Business Success, Banking & Financing Tips, Effective Résumé Writing, Interviewing Techniques, and Strategic Networking.
- Vigilantly kept communication lines open. Employed active listening skills to student concerns. Liaised between residents and Department of Residence Life.
- Exercised objectivity, compassion, and rational judgment. Quickly distilled the best course of action when dealing with students who were distressed, ill, or overwhelmed with college/personal issues. Tapped into a thorough understanding of on-site/community services, support groups and other critical resources.
- Harnessed long-standing organizational and time management strengths. Expertly navigated program workload, volunteer initiatives, and RA accountabilities in tandem.
- Leveraged an energetic, positive and solutions-focused style while resolving conflict and responding to critical incidents and emergencies.
- Enforced and upheld College policies and procedures, from health and safety to regularly scheduled fire drills. Interfaced with authorities when required. Dealt with false alarms and worked with police for any necessary campus involvement.
- Overall efforts and performance recognized by being voted the Male RA of the Year by staff and students.
Ontario Parks, Wasaga Beach, Ontario
Retained to support summer frontline beach area operations in this heavily populated tourist community. Considerable task with crowds of up to 100,000 on any given day visiting the world’s longest freshwater beach. Flexible nature easily transformed from manual labour taskings to driving on and off road vehicles. Acted as a senior staff member during the final two summers, providing leadership to younger workers.
- Championed best practices for managing and facilitating service provisioning and assurance. Distilled the most effective course of action in response to problems and complaints.
- Maintained an unwaveringly patient, tactful and diplomatic manner in dealing with tourists, regardless of their tone or demeanor.
- During the second and final years of employment, was the only seasonal employee trusted to start shift at 5:00am, the same time as the year round personnel. This paved the way for completing more beach grooming before the crowds arrived.
- The only seasonal crew member asked to start two months before peer group to ready the parks and clean them from winter damage.
- Designated as the departmental Workplace Health and Safety Representative. Met monthly with other divisions, conducted regular audits, reviewed past accidents, and tightened controls.
- Performance comments: Although our work becomes routine and repetitive, Drew has persevered and shown that he is able to continue showing initiative and leadership when it matters most…He has been prompt…attentive…and has shown a great deal of respect for his fellow employees.
Earlier, worked as an Instructor and Senior Lifeguard at public and private facilities in Wasaga Beach and Elliot Lake. Special Olympic Swimming Instructor for Elliot Lake Eels.
MS Office Suite, MS Publisher, Email and Internet Research. Accurate typing at 60 wpm.
Determined - Intuitive - Resourceful
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Recruitment Candidate Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Recruitment Candidate resume sample.