Registered Nurse Administrator Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE REGISTERED NURSE ADMINISTRATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
~ Emphasizing Quality Patient Care & Staff Relations ~
Dedicated, patient-focused registered nursing leader offering comprehensive administrative and frontline medical/surgical and paediatrics/neonatal hospital experience. Meticulous regard for accurate administrative detailing. Maintains composure and makes decisions in fast-paced, unpredictable and stressful environments. Interfaces and communicates seamlessly with doctors, specialized support services, pharmacists, patients and visiting families. Astutely perceives and resolves problems. Without fail, projects a polished, positive and professional demeanor.
- Patient & Family Communications
- Employee & Physician Relations
- Sound Decision Making
- Confidentiality Assurance
- Prioritize Workload
- Health Care Services Administration
- Solid Computer/Technology Skills
- Change & Quality Management
- Team Building & Coaching
- Crisis Response
QUALIFICATIONS IN ACTION
HOSPITAL SERVICES LEADER (HSL)
May 2004 - Present
Royal Victoria Hospital, Barrie, Ontario
Initially retained in a Float capacity to support the patient needs at this acute care, 297 bed community hospital. Requested to fill the HSL role in 2004. Leadership skills relied upon to fulfill the after hours Administrator-in-Charge functions, from 4pm to 8am and 24 hour coverage on weekends and holidays. Trusted to manage patient flow in building, bed allocation, and delegate staffing of all facility areas.
- Regarded as a resource, countering any problems or issues arising from all staff, patients or families. Stabilizing and sound decision making strengths are positioned to lead all large scale catastrophes.
- Coordinate manpower planning by staffing all areas in the off hours. Leverage advanced working knowledge of the staffing requirements/levels in most nursing areas, allowing for strategic Float Nurse allocations to best meet the hospital’s needs.
- When working in Float Pool capacity, deliver the full scope of direct patient care, diagnosis and treatment planning, as well as charting/patient documentation. Cross trained throughout all medical/surgical areas and specialties including: Special Care Nursery (SCN), Pediatrics, CCU, ER, Post-partum, and Psychiatry.
Jan 2004 - Present
St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, Ontario
Selected from multiple candidates to provide nursing expertise at this large downtown Toronto teaching hospital and trauma centre. Provide frontline 9VS/9VN– Surgical Acute Care Orthopedics, Neuro, Trauma, Plastics Care all RN Units with high acuity. Although still technically a staff member, have not accepted shifts within the last 12 months to ensure availability for overtime and call-ins at RVH. Interact well with patients and work teams from all cultures and backgrounds.
- Mentored a new graduate RN in the Internship Program.
- Adaptable and committed team player. Earned Employee of the Month status in 2002.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE
Sept 2002 - June 2003
Fenwick Automotive Products, Toronto, Ontario
Accepted to meet the nursing requirements for this automotive factory. Accountable for heading the care of all staff in the plant and office area. Handled work-related injuries, first aid and other health issues resulting in lost time from work. Functioned as a health care resource.
- Recognized the need to train all staff for proper lifting techniques, back safety and SARS education.
- Key player in implementing a better run Return to Work Program. Developed a Wellness Program for all employees (blood glucose & cholesterol testing, and blood pressure clinics).
POST-RN STUDENT PLACEMENT
Sept 2001 - Apr 2002
Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
RNAO panelist for job fairs as a Student Nurse Representative, in support of recruitment and retention strategies. Gave presentations to high schools, educating students about the profession.
- Developed an evaluation tool, gathering statistics from the students about the presentation and the overall nursing industry perception. Findings were published in a formal RNAO document, with a subsequent article published in the RNAO Journal.
- Job commitment and passion demonstrated through volunteering beyond what was expected, contributing to events and activities during personal time.
LONG-TERM DEMENTIA CLIENT CARE
July 2000 - Jan 2002
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre & Women's College Hospital, Toronto, Ontario
Retained as a key support member of the LGSE – Veterans Wing.
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED TRAINING
MASTER OF NURSING (Part Time Studies)
Starting Sep 2006
NURSING & HEALTH CARE LEADERSHIP MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN NURSING
REGISTERED NURSING DIPLOMA
Coronary Care I · CPR · IV Therapy Course · RNAO Staff Nurse Leadership Course · WHMIS
MediTech, Patient Care System, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, and Internet Research.
Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO) since 2000.
(Active Member & Voting Delegate for South Simcoe Chapter)
College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) since 2000.
~ Leader in Compassionate & Quality Care Initiatives ~
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Registered Nurse Administrator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Registered Nurse Administrator resume sample.