Rehabilitation Director of Operations Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE REHABILITATION DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Manager with over 12 years experience with background including operations, finance and accounting, budgeting and forecasting, profit and loss, administration, recruiting and staff development, quality assurance, marketing, sales, and public relations. Increased efficiency, reduced costs, and increased profits through utilization of strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills, while streamlining and determining optimum use of facilities and personnel. Successfully owned and operated a business that was regarded very highly for its integrity and value to the community. Currently pursing an MBA. Computer skills include Microsoft Windows 98 and Office 97 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access), Quattro Pro, WordPerfect, and QuickBooks. Efficient user of the Internet.|
MJ Care Inc, Houston, Texas
1998 - Present
|Regional Director of Operations|
|Managed all operations of a rehabilitation company and maintained total profit and loss responsibility for 10 contract facilities throughout Texas. Directly supervised 10 managers. Interacted with long-term care facility administrators, business owners, and directors of nursing. Served as administrator of the rehabilitation agency with responsibility for overseeing and enforcing compliance with state regulations. Reported to the Vice President of Skilled Nursing. |
• Restructured and downsized all operations due to changes in Medicare reimbursement to the perspective payment system.
• Conducted presentations in a public relations role to educate staff and contracts regarding reimbursement changes.
• Identified strengths and assigned new job responsibilities to achieve highest staffing resource level.
Therapy Alliance, Inc, Houston, Texas
1995 - 1998
|President / Owner|
|Established a home health staffing company from ground zero and managed all operations. Interacted with physicians, nurses, facility administrators, and patients. |
• Wrote the business plan, developed the mission statement, created the budget, and negotiated and secured financing for this start-up business.
• Created a policies and procedures manual, and a paper flow structure.
• Incorporated the business, established the employee benefits package, recruited and hired over 50 administrative and clerical staff, and enforced all compliance.
• Researched, purchased, and implemented a database program to track client information.
• Developed all flyers and brochures to promote the business
• Implemented an accounting program that saved time, and improved efficiency and accuracy of information.
• Achieved an excellent reputation through follow-up and feed-back from agencies and patients (created a form to actively solicit responses regarding customer service).
• Grew the business to almost $1 million within second year.
Rehability Health Services, Houston, Texas
1991 - 1995
|Area Offsite Services Manager|
|Coordinated and directed the offsite operations of five separately run clinics in Houston with a combined $5 million budget. Served as administrator of the outpatient home health agency. Reported to the Regional Director of Operations. |
• Originally hired as the Director of Occupational Therapy, promoted after four months to Director of Clinical Services, after one year to Center Administrator, and after two years to Area Offsite Services Manager.
• Reduced accounts receivable from 120 to 36 days within 12 months.
• Tripled the growth of average monthly revenues after three months and exceeded projections.
• Expanded the territory to include a fifth clinic, as well as organized and planned the move and ergonomic structure of a relocated clinic.
• Created an incentive program that established goals and increased caseloads.
• Led Houston area offsite team through a complicated and stressful restructuring plan.
• Improved morale by increasing the effectiveness of the chain of command, and providing support and leadership.
Healthtech Rehabilitation, Houston, Texas
1989 - 1991
|Managed activities of a rehabilitation company. Interacted primarily with nursing home administrators. Served as an evaluating therapist with responsibility for supervising 10 therapists.|
Willowbrook Hospital, Waxahachie, Texas
1987 - 1989
|Director of Expressive Therapy|
|Created the therapy department from start-up for this psychiatric facility. Established policies and procedures, recruited and hired personnel, established staff development training program, implemented quality assurance procedures, purchased all capital equipment, and established controls to monitor service delivery.|
Beaumont Neurological Hospital, Beaumont, Texas
1985 - 1987
|Staff Occupational Therapist/Psychiatry|
United States Army
1978 - 1985
|Behavioral Science Specialist|
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH, Galveston, Texas
|Bachelor of Science, Occupational Therapy|
|Continuing Education: Our Lady of the Lake University Weekend MBA Program |
Currently enrolled with expected graduation in 2003.
|American Occupational Therapy Association |
Texas Healthcare Association
Tutor - English as a Second Language - Pearland Adult Learning Center
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Rehabilitation Director of Operations Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Rehabilitation Director of Operations resume sample.