Street Address, City, ST ZipCode, Country
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Inside Sales · Outside Sales · Inventory Management · Customer Service
|· Business Development ||· Sales Cycle Analysis ||· Merchandising |
|· Key Account Management ||· Strategic Planning ||· Purchasing |
|· Prospecting/Networking ||· Project Management ||· Vendor Relations |
|· Relationship Management ||· Consultative Selling ||· Order Processing |
|· Account Retention ||· Quality Account Service ||· Office Management |
|· P&L Oversight ||· Problem Resolution ||· AP / AR |
· Respected, dedicated professional with 15+ years of broad-based sales and administrative experience. Use creative ways to sell products and services. Posses clear understanding of sales and business operations. Able to multi-task and work unsupervised; highly flexible to changing priorities.
· Spearhead product plans, marketing strategies and product positioning for targeted marketplace. Generate opportunities for product demonstrations.
· Use notable communication skills to build solid customer relationships and cultivate loyalty to brand. Interact positively with a wide range of people; maintain high level of trust. Passion for meeting new people is an asset when prospecting for new accounts or opening a new territory.
· Noted for solid organizational skills and service orientation. Assess organizational needs and streamline operations with an eye toward increasing efficiency and productivity. Thrive on challenges; utilize available resources.
· Motivated to work efficiently without direct supervision in busy environment, handling many tasks simultaneously. Identify problems/needs and initiate logical, effective solutions. Learn new skills rapidly.
· Resolve customer problems with speed and diplomacy. Methodically evaluate a situation and identify steps/resources needed to complete the task or solve the problem. Resolve account discrepancies to satisfaction of customer and company.
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Internet research and email communications.
|Charlie’s Cookies – Battle Creek, MI ||1999 – 2004 and 2005 – Present |
|Dad’s Farm Market – Willard, OH ||1999 – 2004 |
RE-SET MERCHANDISER / SALES SPECIALIST
· Sell product displays to independents and grocers such as Kroger, Giant Eagle, Meijer, IGA’s and Wal-Mart in the Ashley, Ohio area. Increased display executions 35% and volume 13% within 4 months. Profitability for territory increased 13% within 4 months. Manage expenses, inventory and P&L.
· Skillfully manage entire sales relationship from initial contact to negotiations, product delivery and customer service. Developed and executed system to make territory more profitable by increasing service to highest volume stores.
· Participated in launch and distribution of new items resulting in 3% increase in total business sales in a 4-month period.
· Prepare and deliver promotional sales bulletins on weekly basis.
STORE SALES ASSOCIATE
|Stan’s Home Improvement – Ashley, Ohio ||2004 – 2005 |
· Courteously greeted customers, determined needs and provided appropriate products and services. Took pride in meeting and exceeding customers’ service expectations. Competently operated POS register and solicited necessary information to open new accounts or charge existing accounts.
· Provided accurate product and pricing information to customers by telephone. Referred potential wholesale leads to manager or sales rep. Ensured wall covering, window treatment and floor covering order forms were properly completed; followed-up as necessary.
· Created attractive merchandising displays and stocked merchandise according to plan-o-gram. Checked incoming orders for accuracy.
· Maintained wall covering and window treatment libraries; followed-up on items out on loan.
· Adhered to established loss prevention, security and safety procedures. Operated all equipment in safe and competent manner.
|Ashley University – Ashley, Ohio ||1998 – 1999 |
· Delivered all facets of office support services, e.g., scheduled appointments, produced correspondence, filed documents, etc.
· Purchased approximately $90,000 in computer supplies in support of campus-wide upgrade.
|Cook’s Hardware – Haydenville, Ohio ||1993 – 1998 |
|PURCHASING ASSISTANT ||(1994 – 1998) |
|RECEPTIONIST ||(1993 – 1994) |
· Placed orders for $75,000 in factory supplies each month. Managed tooling inventory and production support supplies. Assisted purchasing agent in managing MRP inventory system.
· Issued purchase orders for raw material and factory supplies. Collaborated with engineering and sales to prepare competitive quotes for customers.
· Created control system for non-inventoried supplies, slashing inventory process from 8 hours to 2 hours.
· Operated switchboard for 35-person office. Took dictation, produced correspondence and reports. Scheduled appointments for general manager. Worked as floater in purchasing, accounting and human resources departments; processed invoices, calculated time cards and produced reports.
PROPERTY RATER / POLICY ASSEMBLER / CENTRAL FILE RESEARCHER
|Winston Insurance Companies – Winchester, Ohio ||1989 – 1993 |
· Calculated insurance rates for personal property; provided pricing to underwriters. Assembled 200+ policies daily for underwriter processing. Researched files on microfiche and in-house departments; delivered files to requester.
|Jefferson Inventory Services – Benton, California ||1988 – 1989 |
· As member of 8+ inventory team, entered retail facilities and completed inventory counts.
Graduate, Wadsworth High School – Wadsworth, Ohio