Sales and Marketing Consultant Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SALES AND MARKETING CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Consultant in the industrial electrical field with 19 years experience in installation, testing, training, engineering, marketing, sales, and customer service.|
|FERNDALE CORPORATION, Virginia Beach, Virginia|
|Sales/Marketing Consultant, 1997 - Present|
|· Organize and supervise 20 office and construction personnel. Team leader. |
· Enhance company image through four home shows. Supported local utility sponsored programs.
· New customer base developed through the creation of a manual on sales aids and pricing guides.
· Sell, obtain signed sales contracts, and design residential HVAC systems.
· Schedule, delegate, and supervise five construction crews upon completion of sales contracts.
· Oversee labor and material costs to control project profitability.
|REED AND ASSOCIATES|
|Field Engineer/Marketing Representative, 1988 - 1997|
|· Designed distribution facilities based on customer load requirements and existing facilities. |
· Prepared cost estimates based on design of new construction or facility modifications.
· Obtained right-of-way/easement agreements and highway/railroad permits.
· Promoted Comfort Assured Program by assisting assigned HVAC dealers.
· Prepared/presented speeches relating to safety and energy efficiency for customer groups.
· Developed/maintained customer relations as company representative.
|BAKER AND BAKER, INC., Newfield, Virginia|
|Electrician, 1983 - 1988|
· Located/tested accuracy of instrument components.
|Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia|
|B.S., Business Administration|
|Cum Laude |
Newfield Shipbuilding Apprentice School, Electrician-Graduate Basic and Advanced Technical Education Curriculum
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Sales and Marketing Consultant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Sales and Marketing Consultant resume sample.