Sales and Marketing Specialist Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SALES AND MARKETING SPECIALIST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Cell Phone #
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode, Country Email Address
SALES AND MARKETING SPECIALIST
Negotiation ~ Business Acumen ~ Consultative Selling ~ Territory Management
- Developed and implemented sales and marketing strategies to enhance profits while maintaining high customer satisfaction. Account profitability in 2005 ranged 23%–28%. Served as key marketing resource. Acted as liaison with EPA and OSHA, boosting customer confidence and satisfaction that all was in compliance with regulations.
- Exceeded corporate goals for revenue attainment in customer-driven environment.
- Generated new business sales in 2005 of $50,000 per month while retaining $4.6 million in annual revenues. Increased market share 5%. Territory sales over quota 102.3% for 2005.
- By providing on-site vs. off-site analysis of medical waste services—fully compliant with all regulatory conditions—proved cost effectiveness to major hospitals for use of off-site services.
- Awarded President’s Club sales recognition in 1990 and 1992. (President’s Club discontinued in subsequent years.)
- Key member of team to develop waste surveys and design action plans that met dual goals of facility waste minimization and cost containment. Created programs to track volume of waste/ recycling materials for the healthcare industry.
- Directly involved with launch of Bio-Systems Program and Direct Returns Program.
|Chandler’s, Inc. (acquired CGK Medical Waste in 1999) – Lakewood, Illinois||1988 – Present|
|MAJOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, Northeast Ohio||(1999 – 2006)|
|Major Account MANAGER||(1989 – 1999)|
Developed solid relationships with key decision makers across each account. Sold medical waste disposal services to healthcare industry (e.g., hospitals, physician offices, nursing homes, laboratories, blood centers, pharmacies, and distributors and manufacturers of pharmaceutical products, etc.) in northeast Ohio territory. Negotiated contracts with large buying groups. Supervised and developed 3 field sales reps.
|Merritt’s Department Store – Parker, Pennsylvania||1982 – 1988|
Using knowledge of products, assisted customers in making selections that met their needs and expectations. Consistent top performer in generating large ticket sales.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION / TRAINING
Occupational Safety and Health Standards Certification (OSHA)
Liberal Arts Coursework, 2 years, Northern Illinois University – Dekalb, Illinois
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Sales and Marketing Specialist Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Sales and Marketing Specialist resume sample.