Sales and Training Professional Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SALES AND TRAINING PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode, Country
Phone # • Email Address
TECHNICAL TRAINING & SALES PROFESSIONAL
~ With HVAC Systems & Interpersonal Expertise ~
Perceptive, resourceful and driven professional offering expertise from all facets of the HVAC sales, marketing and associated training protocols. Motivated to leverage long-standing furnace, heating, air conditioning, gas/oil equipment product line knowledge and experience in an instructional capacity. Clear and dynamic orator, communicating easily with others from entry to C-level roles. Especially capable of sharing complex technical terms and product applications equally well with experts and neophytes. Respected for consistently exercising sound judgment upholding best practices for customer relations, and fostering a team-based and positive workplace climate. Offering strengths in:
|· Presentations & Training||· Direct & Consultative Sales|
|· Customer Satisfaction||· Business Development|
|· Product Knowledge & Usage||· Staff Guidance & Evaluations|
|· Strategic Sourcing & Procurement||· Tactical Marketing Campaigns|
|· Complaint & Dispute Resolution||· Regulatory Awareness|
QUALIFICATIONS IN ACTION
|OWNER/OPERATOR||Apr 1999 - Present|
H. H. C. Heating & Air Conditioning, Barrie and Wasaga Beach , Ontario
Recognized the opportunity to capture the residential heating and cooling systems and accessories market within these two fastest growing communities in the country. Offers both industrial and commercial units. Coordinates administrative detailing like spec the job, scheduling, billing, marketing, and finances. Operational mandate generates plans, goals, and processes to assure that strategies are competitive, effective and protective of long-term success. Without exception, receives “Excellent” ratings by the provincial licensing association.
- Employs a consultative sales approach, taking the time to explain systems, benefits, and the overall best fit for the client’s specific needs. Partner this with intuitive product knowledge resulting in consistent sales gains. Grew sales by more than 500% since the inception of the business. Lead by example, training and uniting staff of three sub-tradesmen and an on-call electrician.
- Created innovative marketing strategies to capture sales. Structured impact-rich direct mail promotional coupons and newspaper ads.
- Delivers exceptional customer service leading to consistent client referrals and a reputation for quick, accurate and clean work.
- Personally take customer calls for service inquiry and for troubleshooting. Deal equally well with clients having strong mechanical/electrical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Understands the value of hard work: offers service seven days a week.
|SALES & INSTALLATION MANAGER||Apr 1997 - Apr 1999|
Dearie Martino Contractors, Barrie , Ontario
Recruited by the owner to serve as change agent to coordinate and organize all sales, installation scheduling, materials acquisition and delivery duties for a booming Barrie area market. Guided and supervised the performance of a team comprised of two full time sales and six subtrades staff.
- Revitalized the previous underperforming sales methodologies. Continued by reacquiring favorable compliancy status with the licensing and gas utility authorities.
- Established protocols for long-standing company success just before owner sold business to Lennox.
|SALES & INSTALLATION MANAGER||May 1996 - Apr 1997|
Yanch Heating, Barrie , Ontario
Networked amongst industry contacts to secure the top position within the Retail Division. Relied upon to manage all sales and installations. Accepted accountability for turning around the long-standing stagnated, single line fireplace sales. Retooled sales approached and devised effective marketing campaigns. Clearly conveyed assignment requirements and supervised the performance of three subtrades personnel on-site, harnessing specialized staff talents to optimize quality, safety and outcome of projects. Before the company was bought out and downsizing ensued, had positioned it to have a stabilized sales program selling three lines of fireplaces.
|SALES REPRESENTATIVE||Apr 1995 - May 1996|
Palmer Brothers, Barrie , Ontario
Selected to lend skill-set to the owner to launch and penetrate the Barriearea office and client base. Established a solid industrial and retail sales base. Followed through with ensuring first rate installation of retail heating and cooling systems by overseeing crews.
|SALES REPRESENTATIVE||Nov 1993 - Apr 1995|
Four Star Fuels, Barrie/Midland, Ontario
- Headed the Heating Division’s sales, marketing, purchasing and installation supervision accountabilities.
|SALES REPRESENTATIVE||May 1993 - Nov 1993|
Four Seasons Ltd, Concord , Ontario
- Sold and distributed air cleaners for the Southwestern Ontario territory before relocating to Simcoe County.
|SALES REPRESENTATIVE||Jan 1990 - May 1993|
Weishaupt Inc., Mississauga , Ontario
- Steered sales and marketing efforts of oil gas burners for Southwestern Ontario distributors.
|SALES MANAGER||Mar 1986 - Dec 1989|
Zentronics Ltd., Mississauga , Ontario
- Relied upon to deliver sales direction for the Electric/Electronics Division.
Worked nation-wide selling electrical products, food chemicals and in a production supervisory capacity.
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED TRAINING
MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY DIPLOMA – Durham College , Oshawa , Ontario
Residential A/C ODP Certification and ODP Refresher Course | CIPH Hydronic Design | Oil Burner Servicing | CFC Safe Handling Course | Fuel Safety Exam | Multiple General Sales, Chemical Sales, and Industrial Relations Courses.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Word, Email, and Internet Research.
INTERESTS: Golf, Sailing, Automotive/Mechanical Activities.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Sales and Training Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Sales and Training Professional resume sample.