Sales Associate Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SALES ASSOCIATE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address., City, ST ZipCode
Detailed-oriented, professional with a consultative approach to customer service, and a genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. Possess exceptional communication skills and a contagious enthusiasm; keen ability to interface with diverse populations. Successful sales experience built on dynamic customer care and strong knowledge of sales and merchandising techniques. Adept in current fashion trends; combined ability to assemble complete "individualized" wardrobes and introduce new colors and textures to bring out the customer's best.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, dedicated professional with 19 years experience within the retail sales industry; member of the Macy's Club.
- Regularly review fashion magazines and articles to keep abreast of high-fashion trends, accessories, latest colors, textures, and consumer preferences.
- Expertise in building long-term customer relationships, utilizing proven follow-up strategies that win customer trust and loyalty.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people and personalities; keen ability to bring together wardrobes for various customer events and / or needs from the very casual to upscale, formal attire.
Sales Associate, Designer Salon, New York, NY 2006
- Due to damage from Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans' store was closed; accepted position in New York store.
- Assisted customers with selections and purchases of designer clothing and accessories; made helpful suggestions regarding colors and styles suitable for different body shapes and appropriate for particular events.
- Accepted various forms of payment for purchases; handled returns and exchange transactions; resolved customer complaints and / or problems.
Personal Shopper, New Orleans, LA 1987 to 2005
- Attained $1M book of sales; member of Macy's Club.
- Provided customers with individualized attention and specialized service within the retail setting.
- Utilized interviewing skills to assess customer needs and budget allowances; identified personality types, body shapes, and lifestyles in order to assemble causal, evening, or work apparel and accessories.
- Built extensive client base through floor sales, social contacts, and referral business.
Sales Associate, New Orleans, LA 1986 to 1987
- Assist customers with purchases in the designer sportswear department.
- Handled cash, credit card, and / or checks for payment of purchases; exchanged or refunded customers for return of merchandise.
Loyola University, New Orleans, LA, Graduate Work towards M.Ed.
Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Sales Associate Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Sales Associate resume sample.