Sales & Marketing Executive Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Motivated sales professional with 12 years of sales, marketing, and real estate experience. Identified and evaluated potential revenue opportunities. Developed and executed sales and marketing strategies that significantly increased visibility and generated sales. Developed interactive business relationships with professional-level decision makers. Computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook).|
|SFB RESTAURANT, Houston, Texas|
|Sales and Marketing Executive, 2000 - Present|
|Have generated the sale of over a half million dollars annually in banquet, catering, and additional restaurant services. Conduct approximately 20 cold calls per day, interacting with real estate brokers and agents, business owners, hotel concierges, presidents and vice presidents, and executive assistants. Major accounts included mortgage, banking, real estate, insurance, oil and gas, and pharmaceutical companies (for example, Bayer Pharmaceutical, Wells Fargo Bank). Average contracts range up to $180,000.
· Achieved as high as 120% of plan for annual sales growth.
· Initiated and implemented the hotel concierge referral program which significantly generated additional business and contributed to the sales increase.
· Established relationships with radio and television stations and created a no-cost publicity program that generated on-air recognition for promotions such as cooking demonstrations and delivered lunches.
· Created and edited a two-page newsletter that included information about the restaurant, as well as recipes, and gardening and house tips.
· Developed open houses that targeted particular market segments and significantly increased visibility and referrals.
· Wrote policies and procedures, contracts, and all documentation for the marketing program.
· Instituted a welcome package with information on the restaurant, gift certificates, and candy that was distributed by the Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau to convention presidents.
|BAKER AND BAKER, INC., Houston, Texas|
|Real Estate Sales Agent, 1999 - 2000|
|Sold residential properties throughout the Houston metropolitan area. Created and negotiated the placement of an advertisement that appeared in a prestigious wedding magazine. Negotiated with this same magazine to receive their mailing list of all new brides registered and developed direct mail pieces, distributing 1,000 letters each month.|
|OCTAGON CATERING, Austin, Texas|
|Sales and Marketing Executive, 1995 - 1999|
|Initiated promotional programs that targeted local colleges, small businesses, Chambers of Commerce, and retirement centers. Generated an additional $300,000 in annual revenue.|
TRAINING AND AFFILIATIONS
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent - 1999
Houston Association of Realtors, Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau, Texas Restaurant Association
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Sales & Marketing Executive Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Sales & Marketing Executive resume sample.