Sales, Marketing and Business Development Professional Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SALES, MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Sales, marketing, and business development professional with more than 11 years in finance, banking, and business management. Proven track record growing a business and exceeding sales targets. Exposed to American and Chinese cultures, speaking the language, and understanding the nuances of communicating with dignitaries, government officials, and company leadership.
2000 - Present
|Sales and Marketing Consultant / Financial Planner|
|Marketed and sold complex financial services globally, while managing a $5 million portfolio of accounts. Called on bank owners, executives, chairmen of the board, business owners, and chief technical officers representing banks, energy, oil and gas, finance, food services, insurance, construction, and medical industries. |
• Achieved 200% of plan for a specific product, earning a top 40 spot out of 700 consultants nationwide.
• Grew the business from ground zero, attaining 150% of increased production quota in 2001.
• Conducted seminars for employees and members of banks, medical groups, and professional associations.
• Promoted the business by producing a bi-weekly, one-hour financial news program on the Chinese Radio Network, as well as writing articles for the Chinese News.
• Developed business relationships with top community figures.
1999 - 2000
|Business Development and Marketing Executive|
|Recruited to spearhead a new marketing strategy, targeting the Asian American community. Supervised up to 10 employees. Negotiated commercial loans up to $10 million. Reported to the owner and Board of Directors. |
• Generated $15 million in new business within six months, which was 300% of plan.
1989 - 1999
|Business and Marketing Manager|
|Marketed and sold retail leasing space, and directed the management company responsible for two shopping centers in Houston. Supervised 20 employees over three shifts. Reported to the commercial real estate broker / investor. Communicated with business owners, regional managers, and store managers on the client level. |
• Achieved a significant turnaround by targeting the Asian American marketplace, attaining a 100% leasing rate for space which was previously unoccupied for more than one year.
• Contributed to a 30% increase in one client's sales by recommending they also cater to Asian American community, which provided them with enough business to maintain a 24-hour operation.
|EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
|M.B.A., Finance and Accounting|
|Bachelor of Science, Accounting|
|TRAINING: Leadership Houston 2002 (selected as one of 50 participants out of 250 applicants) |
LICENSES: Certified Public Accountant, Texas (1983), Real Estate Broker, Texas (1992), Loan Officer (1991)
|• Golden Quan - City Council Campaign Manager for Asian American Community (1996 to Present) |
• Greater Houston Partnership - World Trade Division - Advisory Group (1995 to Present)
• Chinese American Petroleum Association
- Co-Chair - 2001 Global Chinese Petroleum and Petrochemical Technology Symposium held in Taiwan - Organized in conjunction with the Chinese Petroleum Institute in Taiwan with delegates from China, USA, and Taiwan representing such companies as SINOPEC, CNPC, CNOOC, and CUCBM (China).
• Taiwan Chamber of Commerce - Honorable Vice Chairman (1999 to 2000) and Director (1998 to 1999)
• Houston Public Television (PBS) (1999 to Present) Board of Directors / On-Air Membership Talent
- Raised $250,000 in one night of fundraising.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Sales, Marketing and Business Development Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Sales, Marketing and Business Development Professional resume sample.