Secondary School Teacher Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Home: Phone #|
|City, ST ZipCode||E-mail: Email Address|
- Highly accomplished Teacher with extensive experience in classroom management, lesson planning, curriculum implementation, cooperative learning, performance assessment, and technology integration.
- Possess teaching certification at both the elementary and secondary level.
- Comprehensive background presenting lesson plans, motivating students, promoting hands-on learning, utilizing manipulatives, and implementing reward systems.
- Adept in improving students’ performance level.
- Skilled in working with a diverse student population.
- Proven success educating students in diverse subject matter including Math, Reading, Science, English, Geography, and History.
- Encouraging student participation in active learning as well as providing positive feedback.
- Promoting positive and enriching academic environments in the classroom.
Master of Science, Mathematics
Bachelor of Arts, General Education
|Regional School District #6 – Camden, NJ
|1997 – 2006|
- Participated in all facets of teaching including observation, hands-on learning, curriculum implementation, and grading.
- Developed and executed age appropriate lesson plans.
- Handled classroom management and behavior modification responsibilities.
- Ensured compliance with school rules and regulations.
- Utilized manipulatives on a daily basis.
- Played a key role in evaluating student performance levels and recommending areas for academic improvement.
- Established a positive learning environment for a diverse student base, which promoted cooperative learning.
- Integrated curriculum in all subject areas and utilized various teaching strategies to engage students in lessons.
- Introduced active hands-on activities involving various subjects.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Secondary School Teacher Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Secondary School Teacher resume sample.