Senior Executive Marketing and Sales Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SENIOR EXECUTIVE MARKETING AND SALES RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
Mobile: Phone #
Email: Email Address
S E N I O R E X E C U T I V E ~ S A L E S & M A R K E T I N G
H O S P I T A L I T Y | T O U R I S M | M E D I A | C O M M U N I C A T I O N S
People don't want to be "marketed TO"; they want to be "communicated WITH"—Flint McGlaughlin
Creativity, a “can-do” attitude and a pragmatic business focus underpin a successful twelve-year career that has progressed from entry-level sales and marketing engagements to an integral management team member driving business expansion, brand awareness, and revenue growth. A sense of urgency and accomplishment underscore the success of projects from winning acceptance for cultural change, through ramping up sales and marketing efforts, snaring and nurturing influential contacts, and developing that “one of a kind” marketing campaign. An acknowledged “fire-fighter” and leader; expert in delivering new ideas, capitalizing on opportunities, and delivering results.
|· Strategic Sales and Marketing||· Budget Administration|
|· Team Leadership and Direction||· Client Relationship|
|· Management||· Strategic Alliance Building|
|· Market Campaign||· Public and Media Relations|
|· Global Market Penetration||· Marketing Collateral|
BENCHMARKS | MILESTONES
|· Major Account Management||· Supplier Negotiations|
|· Multi-site Operational||· Management|
|· Business Development and Expansion|
Infrastructure Development: Instrumental in transforming a greenfield building site into a dynamic restaurant powerhouse that has expanded exponentially over 7 years through a combination of strategic alliances, innovative marketing, flexible operational structure, and brand awareness.Creative Marketing: For a $30 million a year restaurant business, assumed full creative and management-control of marketing campaigns. Designed and authorized newsletters, trade show booth designs, corporate function and special event brochures, radio advertising, and website presence.
VIP Account Management/Business Development: Snared and managed major business accounts with leading businesses worldwide including KPMG, Ernst & Young, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Fairfax, Deutsche Bank, BT, AMEX, and more.
Market Penetration: Personally developed tourism business contributing $9 million annually.
|GEOVANIS RESTAURANT GROUP||
June 1998 - Present
Marketing Manager/Business Development Manager
|TRAVEL HOSTS PTY LTD||1996 - 1998|
Inbound Operations Supervisor
|DESERT OUTBACK RESORT||1994 - 1995|
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
GEOVANIS RESTAURANT GROUP
Marketing Manager/Business Development Manager
Company Profile: Sydney’s most successful restaurant group. Report to: Managing Director.
Direct Reports: 5 (Sales and Marketing Account Executives, Customer Service Coordinator, and outsourced PR Consultant).
Sales and Marketing Budget: 1.5% of annual turnover for sales, marketing, communications, HR, and outsourcing.
Summary: Combined operations and business development role driving business growth and expansion. Prioritize and delegate work, set and review salaries, motivate and recruit staff, instigate training, and drive succession planning.
Drove phenomenal growth over seven-plus years—as the first employee hired during the greenfield phase of what was to become the critically-acclaimed Nicks Seafood Restaurant at Cockle Bay Wharf. From humble beginnings equipped with a still-in-the-box computer and space allocated in the builder’s site office, assumed the role of developing potential clients, partners, and marketing the new ‘brand’ to industry organizations, while simultaneously developing the administrative infrastructure to support the operation. Today, the business employs 500 and generates $30 million annually—and as the Marketing and Business Development Manager, continue to deliver new visions solid profit margins.Key Contributions:
- Acknowledged for personally developing tourism business contributing $9 million annually.
- Relationships with Tourism New South Wales, Tourism Australia, and the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority—each with visiting journalist programs—served to optimize PR coverage.
- Delivered $120K in annual savings by eliminating outsourced graphic design agency. Employed a part-time graphic designer and negotiated attractive deals for bulk printing of menus and marketing with independent printers.
- Instigated and steered a cultural change program of accountability. Mentored staff to challenge, exploit and draw upon existing strengths of creativity and initiative, and created weekly staff feedback and reporting sessions to pinpoint and reward greatest contributors.
- Key negotiator on all major advertising and promotional campaigns. Secured value-added services including as editorials, prominent placement, and attractive pricing with print and electronic media.
- Assumed full creative and management-control of marketing campaigns. Successes include new menu changes across five restaurants, a 6-page newsletter distributed to 10,000 customers, e-newsletters, trade show booth designs, corporate function brochures, special event brochures, and radio advertising copy.
- Snared and managed major business accounts with leading businesses worldwide. Drew upon vast database of satisfied corporate customers including KPMG, Ernst & Young, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Fairfax, Deutsche Bank, BT, AMEX, and more to sustain seating capacity 7-days a week.
- Developed relationships with hotel concierges from top establishments delivering referrals of more than $480K annually.
- Personally secured the largest one-off event for dinner of $100K.
- Secured editorial coverage in major newspapers locally including the Sydney Morning Herald and the Melbourne Age, and international media attention in print and electronic media.
- Increased average customer spend by 25% through enriched staff training, menu design, daily specials, and ongoing collaboration with the management team.
- Capitalized on the success of major festivals and events to boost brand awareness. Successes include $150K lunch revenues for Melbourne Cup Day, “Greek Night” during the Greek Festival of Sydney, Sydney Festival, Darling Harbour Jazz Festival, Sculpture by the Sea, and the Royal Easter Show.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Senior Executive Marketing and Sales Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Senior Executive Marketing and Sales resume sample.