Social Work Assistant Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SOCIAL WORK ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
- More than 10 years experience working with wide variety of clients/ customers. Proven ability to connect with people of all races and ages. Experience with the mentally handicapped and elderly.
- Knowledge of group therapy and one-on-one techniques.
- Experience calming upset and distressed patients.
- Familiar with Internet research and computer software including MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, PeopleSoft, and document imaging software.
College of Kane County
Completing A.A.S. in Human Services will graduate May 2007
Completed courses in Substance Abuse, Social Work, etc. Studies include:
College of Kane County
|Admissions & Records/ Student Worker in Lab||January 2004 to present|
- In Admissions & Records Office, process college transcripts. Use document imaging machine. Link records to appropriate student.
- Search for and purge files over ten years old.
- Assist students registering for classes.
- Work in nursing training lab. Organize lab--straightening up beds, IVs, etc. after classes.
- Set-up lab or practicum. This includes changing beds and sheets, setting up tables and preparing scenarios for students.
- Make copies for instructor. Assist with inventory. Stock supplies.
|Temps Now Employment and Placement Service||St. Charles, IL|
|Industrial Laborer||July 2003 to August 2003|
|Nypro Chicago||St. Charles, IL|
|Inspector Packer||March 2000 to July 2002|
|Staff Link, Temporary Service||Elgin, IL|
|Industrial Laborer||May 1995 to June 2000|
|Terrance Nursing Home||Elgin, IL|
|Nurse's Aide||March 1997 to February. 1999|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Social Work Assistant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Social Work Assistant resume sample.