Social Worker Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SOCIAL WORKER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
4 years experience working with individuals with mental illness and 4 years working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Ensure individual’s needs are met in a safe, fun and educational environment.
- Reputation as a very good listener and nurturing care provider.
- Treat every individual with respect and dignity.
Associates Degree/Mental Health - SouthwestCommunity College
6 classes in Psychology completed at Chisholm College of Mississippi
|Mental Health Technician II||2002 to 2005|
- Assisted individuals with developmental disabilities with daily living skills including social skills, home chores and recreational activities.
- Assisted with hygiene and showered individuals as needed.
- Prepared meals according to dietary guidelines.
- Wrote progress notes on daily basis.
- Communicated regularly with medical staff.
- Drove van while accompanying individuals on field trips.
|Residential Aide||2001 to 2002|
- Ensured residents with developmental disabilities were safe.
- Assisted with daily living and socials skills, hygiene, and recreational activities.
- Dispensed medications according to nurse’s instructions.
Northern Highlands Community Services
|Residential Aide||2000 to 2001|
- Assisted individuals with mental disabilities with daily living skills, social skills, hygiene, home chores, and recreational activities.
- Dispensed medications to individuals.
Rocky Mountain Community Service
Colorado Springs, CO
|Advocate||1997 to 2000|
- Assisted individuals with mental disabilities in a daytime program.
- Trained individuals in office skills and appropriate food choices and preparation. Supervised fundraising events.
Colorado Springs, CO
|Lead Worker||1983 to 1995|
- Supervised team of 12 on an electronic assembly line.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Social Worker Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Social Worker resume sample.