Sports Equipment Repair Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SPORTS EQUIPMENT REPAIR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|A highly skilled sports equipment repair specialist with extensive retail expertise. Adept at handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Proven ability to establish, promote and maintain a solid business/clientele. Outstanding organizational, analytical and problem solving capabilities. Formulate cost saving procedures to assure productive use of personnel. Known for effective interpersonal skills.|
Jaybird Sports Repair, Detroit, MI
1994 - Present
|• Retained by select clients for private repairs/consultations.
• Established and maintained a successful business (annual sales $200,000+) in a saturated market.
• Provided customized sports equipment adaptations and repair.
• Secured client base throughout region, including recreational and professional athletes.
• Collaborated with local physiotherapist to create proprietary support devices for injured players.
• Trained associates on the operation industrial long arm sewing machine and CAG-one sharpener.
FJK International Inc., Denver, CO
1990 - 1994
|• Sourced and solicited transportation and customs brokerage business for new potential clients.
• Performed costing and routing analysis for specific export/import logistics.
• Negotiated rates as required directly with airlines, steamship lines, and necessary carriers.
• Developed new lanes of traffic on a project basis.
SFB International Ltd., Denver, CO
1988 - 1990
|• Oversaw all daily operations for both local messenger and courier divisions, including recruitment, accounts payable/receivable, billing, routing, sales, and training.|
Lincoln International Express, Denver, CO
1985 - 1988
|• Managed sales, employee relations, staff training, budget.
• Continually reviewed and instituted cost saving and productivity improving measures.
Baker Air Transport, Boulder, CO
1981 - 1985
|• Introduced Baker services to Boulder market.
• Trained all Baker personnel in air courier procedures and regulations.
• Initiated Rocky Mountain courier depot.
• Developed operational procedures and trained staff in the new system.
• Coordinated inbound/outbound schedules.
|The Habit of Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Time/Territory Management, Leadership Skills, Surveying Your Market, and Selecting Personnel|
|Member of Boulder Chamber of Commerce
Member of Denver Lions Club
Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
|B.A., Liberal Arts|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Sports Equipment Repair Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Sports Equipment Repair resume sample.