Staffing Consultant Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE STAFFING CONSULTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Expert with Lotus 123, WordPerfect, Microsoft Office and proprietary recruiting software. Provide excellent customer service and maintaining positive client relations. Well adept in public/motivational speaking.|
SFB Incorporated, San Francisco, CA
1997 - Present
|Consultant Staffing Manager|
|• Maintained a 95% placement rate.
• Developed and managed recruitment processes.
• Supervised staff of 25 Recruiters and Staffing Assistants.
• Proactively recruited qualified candidates for progressive job requirements.
• Coordinated, organized, oversaw and participated in career fairs, including conducting verbal presentations and interviewing with prospective, contract employees.
• Conducted reference checks and positively identified viable candidates for various work assignments.
• Accurately filled project orders and matched the best candidates with the right skill-sets for job requirements.
• Provided career counseling and effectively motivated consultants on assignments.
• Preparing consultants for successful working partnerships with company clients.
• Served as liaison between consultants, company and clients.
• Positively and expediently resolved consultant/client conflicts.
• Implemented and presided over weekly recruitment staff meetings to maintain professional standards and consistency in the recruiting process.
• Oversaw the structuring and billing procedures by reconciling consultant timesheets with hours worked and projects completed on client work site.
• Assisted with the overall administrative operation of the branch, including office and staff management.
Industrial Financial Corporation, Oakland, CA
1995 - 1997
|Regional Supervisor and Recruiter|
|• Recruited, evaluated, and placed Teller Staff for over 90 branches.
• Trained and supervised Tellers for various branch locations.
• Processed New Hire paperwork and met staffing needs as required.
• Served as Custodian of ATM and Security Operations as well as oversaw and executed Auditory Policies and Procedures branch locations.
The Romanov Spa, Berkeley, CA
1991 - 1995
|Personal Trainer & Fitness Counselor|
|• Received Personal Trainer Certification.
• Provided fitness and nutrition counseling to health club clients.
• Conducting one-on-one training in body sculpturing, toning and proper exercise techniques.
• Educated club members on stress management through exercise and good eating habits.
• Motivated clients to maintain a healthy attitude and sustain their exercise programs and regiments.
• Sold on average 120 memberships per month.
FJK Support Services, Palo Alto, CA
1988 - 1991
|• Marketing and sales of telecommunications software applications.
• Exceeded sales quota of 25 licenses for telecommunication software programs per month.
• Supervised the distribution and sales of software products.
• Served as liaison between clients and company.
• Positively resolved client issues and answered customer inquiries regarding products and services.
• Assisted Marketing Department with marketing and sales strategies to promote software products.
University Athletic Department, San Francisco, CA
1987 - 1988
|• Reconciled and maintained billing transactions for 75 accounts.
• Maintained A/R, A/P and General Ledger.
• Inventoried and purchased athletic equipment and office supplies.
• Assisted with scheduled athletic events.
• Provided office management and administrative assistance.
Columbia University, New York, NY
|Bachelor of Arts, Human Resource Management|
SFB Business College, Newark, NJ
|Diploma, Office Administration|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Staffing Consultant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Staffing Consultant resume sample.