Training Coordinator Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE TRAINING COORDINATOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address, City, ST ZipCode, Country|
|Phone #||Email Address|
Organizational Development / Diversity Management
New MSM Graduate with BSEE. Combines Operational Development with Human Resource Administration to achieve Cohesiveness within Diverse Organizational Structures. Abilities include:
|TRAINING COORDINATOR||1996 - present|
Kraft Food Corporation / Fort Wayne, IN
Received progressive upward promotions from Organizational Development to Human Resources Development through increased responsibility, product knowledge, education and achievements. Utilizes engineering experience to integrate training solutions, ensuring maximum support for operational efficiency.
- Currently implementing POLARIS (Process Optimization Leveraging All Resources & Integration System) training and development programs for 360 employees and 30 maintenance contractors, replacing PAPA (Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Stores) MICS (Master Computer Information System), and RAMIS (Raw Materials Inventory Control System), and schedule classes specific to each individual job functions and rotational work agenda.
- Key participant in 3-year corporate research project to establish GRID Team (Growth Resulting from Inclusion and Diversity), recognizing gender, race, and social differences in creation of cohesive team oriented environment.
- Develop and implement peer-mentoring program for new employees.
- Council and assist employees in career planning and locating appropriate traditional and non-traditional education programs.
- Work with HR Manager to develop strategies to attract high quality diverse candidates.
- Facilitate new hire orientation on Kraft standards.
Master of Science—Management (GPA 3.99)
Indiana-Purdue University / Fort Wayne
Bachelor of Science—Electrical Engineering
ITT Technical Institute / Fort Wayne
National Black MBA Association, Inc.
Leadership and Management in the Food Industry—Co-wrote and Published
Applicable Course Studies:
Management History/Current Practice
Technology, Communication/Decision Making
Organizational Communication & Leadership
Financial Management & Budgeting
Developing & Managing Human Resources
Organizational Behavior & Leadership
Ethical & Legal Considerations in Decision Making
Macroeconomics in Global Environment
Managerial Quality Assurance
Business Policy & Strategic Planning
Integrated Studies in Management
Professional and academic credentials have been enhanced with additional training in financial analysis, cost containment, facility utilization, work flow processes, supply chain, quality assurance, organizational development, customer needs assessment, diversity in the workplace and numerous computer based business applications.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Training Coordinator Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Training Coordinator resume sample.