Training Specialist Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE TRAINING SPECIALIST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
Phone # ~ Email Address
OBJECTIVE: Relocate to North Carolina (NC)
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Highly accomplished professional with 10 + years of experience in the design, development and implementation of large-scale training programs. Exceptional ability to manage multiple projects/tasks in a high pressure, time sensitive environment. Proficient use of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Excellent understanding of and ability to adapt to individual learning styles. Outstanding communication, interpersonal, presentation, organizational and leadership skills.
TRAINING AND INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN SKILLS
Developed and implemented a suite of customer service training classes designed to enhance both technical and soft skills.
Workshop Implementation Experience Includes:
|· Achieving Excellence in Customer Service||· Key Concepts to Customer Service|
|· Gold of the Desert Kings||· Human Factors Workshop|
|· Leadership for Results||· HEROES Training|
|· GSC – Ground Security Coordinator||· CRO – Complain Resolution Official|
|· Personal Leadership and Accountability||· ERT – Emergency Response Team Training|
|· Time Management Workshop||· Training Council|
Curriculum Design and Development Experience Includes:
|· Call Center Training||· Service Director Manager Upgrade Training|
|· Initial Qualification||· Open Skies|
|· Customer Service Cross Training||· Supervisor Upgrade Training|
|· Baggage Training||· Air Carrier Access Act (ADA)|
|· Commissary Training||· Deice / Anti-ice Training|
|· Pax Loading Bridge|
- Trained, motivated, mentored and supervised a staff of 4 employees in the effective delivery of customer service training programs.
- Supervised management processes such as performance evaluations, mentoring, payroll and employee termination.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Delivered superior customer service while working with clients on a daily basis for various new and on-going training projects.
- Served as a role model to training participants on how to provide exceptional customer service.
INDEPENDENCE AIR (name changed from United Express) - Dulles, VA
|Supervisor, Customer Service Training Department||2004 to 2006|
Supervised a staff of 4 employees and trained over 4000 people on new customer service systems Apollo and Open Skies.
- Orchestrated process to train temporary instructors to efficiently handle the volume.
- Selected to open 5 west coast operations. Coordinated and conducted a weeklong open skies training for west coast ramp agents. Arranged hotel and flight for instructors traveling to west coast.
- Conducted bi-weekly conference calls with station trainers to ensure training was absorbed and answer any service questions.
- Coordinated the new hire bid line process, distributed new hire uniforms and ensured instructor vacation and mentor schedules were accurate.
UNITED EXPRESS / ATLANTIC COAST AIRLINES - Chicago, IL
|Supervisor, Customer Service Training Department||2001 to 2004|
Acted as a liaison between the station, employee services and recruiting to successfully and efficiently manage the employee customer service training schedule.
- Supervised a staff of 5 customer service instructors and worked with them to conduct a detailed assessment of the current training methods and their effectiveness in efforts to improve the process.
- Initiated vendor demonstrations and negotiated contract vendor agreements.
- Selected to teach vice presidents and directors customer service software such as open skies.
UNITED EXPRESS / ATLANTIC COAST AIRLINES - Dulles, VA
|Executive Travel Instructor||2000 to 2001|
Arranged all aspects of travel for United Express / Atlantic Coast Airlines executives, including making hotel, car and airfare reservations, and communicating any airline delays, traffic disturbances or other issues that may complicate travel plans.
UNITED EXPRESS / ATLANTIC COAST AIRLINES - Dulles, VA
|Customer Service Training Instructor||1999 to 2000|
Delivered organized, professional and high energy training programs to United Express employees.
UNITED EXPRESS / ATLANTIC COAST AIRLINES - Boston, MA
|Customer Service Representative||1995 to 1999|
Assisted passengers with check in process by assigning seats, directing passengers to their gates and checking documentation for international flights while maintaining on-time performance goals and providing exceptional customer service.
- Utilized customized computer programs as a liaison between the airline operation and the flight crew.
- Monitored carry-on luggage and operated jet way and aircraft doors.
- Confirmed reservations, sold/prepared tickets, interpreted fare restrictions and accurately processed various forms of payment.
Travel School of America, Boston MA; 1995
Certificate in Hotel and Meeting Planning ~ Certificate in Airline Management
Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ; 1989 - 1990
Palm Beach Community College, Lake Worth, FL; 1988
Sabre ~ Apollo ~ Open Skies/Navitator ~ Microsoft PowerPoint ~ Microsoft Word ~ Microsoft Excel ~ Microsoft Outlook ~ Maximo (Purchasing) ~ Kronos (Payroll) ~ Crew Qualification (Training Records)
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Training Specialist Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with our Training Specialist resume sample.