Vice President of Marketing Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
In addition, you may search resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address · City, ST ZipCode
Phone # (Off.) · Phone # (Res.)
Results-driven and deeply accomplished Senior Product, Promotions and Marketing Executive with proven track record of success in vertical and channel marketing, strategic sales and product development and strategy. Highly successful at driving revenue and profit gains and improving organization productivity and performance. Motivated by internal standards of excellence to overachieve and exceed all set goals.
SPRINT NEXTEL CORPORATION
Vice President Marketing, Pricing and Program Development
2005 to present
- Developed educational video on parenting for the Family Support Network System.
- Responsible for the creation and launch of new product strategies within the consumer and enterprise segments, resulting in the acquisition of over 12 million new subscribers and $30 billion in revenue.
- Partnered with customer retention teams to design targeted programs that reduced churn by 23% and resulted in $1 billion of revenue savings.
- Led development of core Nextel product pricing and marketing strategies for new products and services such as Nationwide/International Direct Connect, Enhanced Voice Services, Wireless to Home and Wireless to Office Services.
- Created new revenue generating opportunities by forging strategic alliances with third-party Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) to launch private label wireless services.
- Successfully lead a team of over 35 people.
Senior Director Marketing, Promotions and Program Development
2004 to 2005
- Oversaw the performance of sales and marketing strategies for Nextel promotions and products.
- Led concept development, business case analysis and market launch of SOHO and small and medium size business discount programs that produced $200 million in annual revenue and 565,000 customers in first year of launch.
- Evaluated financial impacts of new service introductions to company’s 5 million annual customer acquisition plan.
- Led team of over 15 people in developing national and market specific channel promotion and pricing arrangements.
- Successfully lead a team of over 35 people.
Director, National Pricing and Promotions
2002 to 2004
- Developed and monitored key performance indicators to assess monthly gross price plan loading, deactivation and migration across all channels, regions and areas.
- Lead team of 12 analysts/managers to develop quarterly service and pricing improvements.
- Designed comprehensive sales communication and training modules for national channel and customer care teams.
Senior Manager, National Pricing and Promotions
2000 to 2002
- Increased sales and improved effectiveness of care and retention programs by launching national product and pricing strategies.
- Managed the analysis of national product launch strategies that led Nextel to become the industry leader in average revenue per unit (ARPU).
Manager, National Pricing and Promotions
1999 to 2000
- Developed national and local rate plan reporting tool with detailed gross adds, deactivations, usage and ARPU.
- Created market analysis tool to classify geographic markets based on strength of coverage, distribution and penetration of customer segments.
TELECORP INCORPORATED – AN AT&T AFFILIATE
Pricing and Promotions Analyst
1998 to 1999
- Lead a $50 million domestic and international prepaid product launch. Established business rules for product usage, forecasting revenue and proposing distribution strategy.
- Developed market specific revenue, cost and profitability analyses for $200 million wireless business.
- Created company’s first pricing models and rate plans for business, consumer and prepaid market segments.
- Performed competitive analysis to assess 35 product offerings, product positioning, marketing strategies and promotional offerings.
NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE ENTERPRISES
New York, NY
Corporate Marketing Intern
- Performed and analyzed demographic studies for market analysis and segmentation.
- Provided service and support for eight multi-million dollar sponsorship accounts: Coca-Cola, MasterCard, MBNA, Anheuser-Busch, IBM, Gatorade, Mennen, and Quaker State.
Corporate Marketing Intern
1995 to 1996
- Managed team of over 15 associates in the production of 130 time-sensitive quarterly performance reports representing combined assets in excess of $30 billion.
- Developed and implemented department reorganization, reducing planned operating and capital expenditures and increasing productivity by 33%.
- Streamlined and developed data transfers and system processes along with the Computer Programming Group, resulting in savings of over $150,000 per year.
Financial Research Associate, Marketable Securities Control Group
1993 to 1995
- Researched, prepared and produced investment performance reports for endowed institutions with combined assets of $1 billion.
- Analyzed client asset diversification strategy and evaluated manager performance.
The College of William and Mary. Williamsburg, VA
Master of Business Administration Degree in Marketing and Operations
Graduate School of Business Administration
The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC
Bachelor of Arts in Financial Management
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Vice President of Marketing Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Vice President of Marketing resume through international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview do & don't and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permit, cover letter, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Vice President of Marketing resume sample.