A Thank You Letter
Now is a time for a “Thank you letter”
- Use a thank you letter to express appreciation and strengthen your candidacy.
- You should send a thank you letter to everyone that helps you in any way.
- When send after a job interview, you should mail them within 24 hour to each person that interviewed you.
- Be sure to reaffirm your interest in the position and to cite additional qualifications you may not cited during the interview.
- You may also wish to clarify information that may not have been positively conveyed.
Do not forget to send a thank you letter to people who granted you informational interviews or provided job references.
Check the spelling and grammar of your thank you letter. Use the word processor's spell and grammar checker. If you are not confident of your ability to detect grammatical, punctuation and English or other language usage errors or if you need help in organizing your thank you letter, send it to a professional for assistance.
If you have a difficulty with your thank you letter writing, instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use:
Other Thank You Letter Info
Now to finalize your Thank You Letter topic, you may find these tips for overseas jobs seekers useful: info, job search, visas & work permits, cover letters, CVs & Resumes, dress codes and job interviews.
Good luck with your thank you letter!